About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-31, 03:52
Danteaus Danteaus is offline
Regular
 
Default Fight drug?

Assume for a moment that X is the 'love' drug, if such a classification is true, what would be a 'fight' drug?(Not meaning a training drug.)I was thinking of stimulants - but which ones? And do they impair other motor skills necessary for effective fighting?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-31, 03:54
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

PCP i would consider a fight drug.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:01
Kinky_Chronic_420 Kinky_Chronic_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

Yea PCP would prolly be the most obvious and well known 'fight drug', but it depends on the personality, some of my friends if they're high on coke they'll scrap out any body who they dont like or who looks at them wrong, or even if he's wearing the 'wrong' clothes

[This message has been edited by Kinky_Chronic_420 (edited 01-31-2003).]
 #4 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:16
ren_blak ren_blak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

PCP is probably the best fight drug because you won't feel pain, but also adrenaline, I don't know if you can buy adrenaline or if it would be safe to inject, but getting pumped up by getting really mad always works for me.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:26
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Fight drug?

Alcohol.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:38
DMDMHydra DMDMHydra is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

On acid I swear to god I could take on like 30 people if fucked with. The rage IS there-
 #7 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:42
Hurley44 Hurley44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

dont flame me for this but ive heard Meth fucks with your temper and makes it real short and you can snap over like anything , personally i havent done meth , and dont plan on it , just what i heard. feel free to correct me if im wrong.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-31, 05:02
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

Don't they inject Adrenaline into your heart if you're having a bad heart attack or something?

But Adrenaline won't neccessarilly make you violent. Just extremely hyper. I'de say PCP would probably be the best 'fight drug' because of how it numbs everything. As well, its a dissociative, which could probably get pretty freaky if at a high enough dose.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-31, 05:10
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

When you have an adrenaline rush going it blurs out pain and exaustion. Good 'fighting drug' it is.
 #10 
Old 2003-01-31, 06:02
AzUrE BLuE AzUrE BLuE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

I'd say a mix of PCP and meth. Aside from PCP's painkilling effects, I've heard people say that when they were on meth they felt like they could kill whoever fucked with them without thinking twice about it. I'm quite passive on meth, so I guess its just how the person reacts to the drug. I think every frequent PCP user has been punched in the face by his friends while high, it's good old fun.

[This message has been edited by AzUrE BLuE (edited 01-31-2003).]
 #11 
Old 2003-01-31, 06:11
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

the thing about pcp is if you overdose or you just cant handle it it can be a freaky experience from what i have read and heard about. I know i wouldnt trust PCP myself but i guess if you use it at a low dose it seems fine.
 #12 
Old 2003-01-31, 12:37
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Fight drug?

i don't see how you guys missed alcohol.
 #13 
Old 2003-01-31, 13:20
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Fight drug?

quote:
Originally posted by Cobranaut:
i don't see how you guys missed alcohol.


Dude, I hate to say it, but your powers of observation seem to be lacking.

For observe the fourth post down from the top, which was [and still is]:

quote:
Originally posted by ThetaReactor:
Alcohol.


 #14 
Old 2003-01-31, 13:58
jimbo_yu jimbo_yu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

this is weird but the time i was on xtc i was feeling tha lurvvv (so to speak) but i also felt like doing something realllly energetic and exhausting - like fighting!

i would have rather gone to a club, but fighting would have been fun!!!
 #15 
Old 2003-01-31, 14:16
t3knology t3knology is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

pcp / coke yea

but the most widely used fight drug is alcohol

id think that small doses of pcp would be better because of the loss of pain and not as much of the STUPIDITY that LQ causes
 #16 
Old 2003-01-31, 14:23
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

Yeah E makes me loved up but when provoked also make me kinda wanna fight. And I've only done E a few times.
 #17 
Old 2003-01-31, 15:35
tested tested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

speed/alchohol i think are the best fight drugs
 #18 
Old 2003-01-31, 17:34
JephHop JephHop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

DMDMHydra is right. LSD is the best fight drug for me. If I got pissed off enough to fight someone on LSD (which never happens sober or not)I would go crazy and let my animal instincts take over and hopefully someone would pull me off before the other person was seriously hurt. I dont care who it is. On acid I feel like Superman so I have the confidence of Superman. And that's all you really need.
 #19 
Old 2003-01-31, 18:38
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

Definetly coke, to give that intense control of the world i like, then a hit of smack to kill the pain for the injuries the fight may have caused.
 #20 
Old 2003-01-31, 19:25
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

Gimme some shots of cheap vodka and a low dose of dissasociatives. I know how nasty this combo makes me.
 #21 
Old 2003-01-31, 19:35
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

give me a milligram of fentanyl and 50mg of methylphenidate.i will tear ANYONES ass up on that.matter fact,i did it last week.i was so pumped that everyone had yo pull me off the dude.i was still angry,so my boy took me for a blunt ride in his hyndai.smoked 3 elles and i was cool. opiates just make me wanna wyle out,and the methylphenidate just picked me up,i suppose.
 #22 
Old 2003-01-31, 22:51
Bangolo Bangolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

Actually for to have the "snap on anybody" attitude on meth you have to be on it bad. And everyone who is on it bad specially the needle they will get like this. If your new to it, you won't be like this you will just feel great and be real happy, but once you start doing it all the time you will start to phein and come down more often and all you really want is just another bump.

Alot of people talk shit when there drinking; zany's, valumn's, and other pills also make people crunk. As far as pcp/acid being fighting drugs. Hmm I don't think so, you might be able to fight on them, but really have you ever seen one? I love when I'm tripping on acid I've never had any need to fight and I can say that pretty much goes for anyone else, same thing for pcp.
 #23 
Old 2003-01-31, 23:58
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Fight drug?

yeah. i just saw it. i must have been lazy. just read the first 5 posts then post. i feel stupid.
 #24 
Old 2003-02-01, 00:09
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

In theory - if PCP and ketamine and DXM come from the same family, shouldn't they have vagually the same effects? hypothetically anyway...I dunno, i'm just tired at the moment and wondering.

Alcohol makes you more aggresive, so you don't feel the pain till afterwards because you're all riled up, but it takes longer to react on it.

Amphetamines will make you more alert and such, so you could fight with them for an extra edge, you'd be more 'aware' in a way than the opponant.

PCP might be a good drug, but you could end up doing something totally different like throwing yourself out of a window, which'd be kinda pointless if you wanted to fight in the first place.

To whoever said acid - wouldn't psychadelics be kinda useless in a fight, since you're recieving hullucinations, you're not really gonna want to fight anyone, for slightly obvious reasons.
 #25 
Old 2003-02-01, 01:15
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fight drug?

DXM might work, but by the time I can't feel anything I can hardly stand muchless walk and fight, but albiet the first time I lost feeling I bit myself and did not feel a thing, freaky.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics