|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2003-01-31, 02:49
|
DuBzZz420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Morning Glory Baby Blue
Did my sufficient amounts of research, but would like an idea from my buddies in the forum...
I bought 5.4 grams of Baby Blue's and was wondering what conditions would satisfy a good first trip on LSA? I weight 140 lbs.
What method did you use for ingestion, and how did you go about preparing it? i.e. eating, tea, other drink, brownies, etc
Should I eat before-hand AT ALL? From what I hear this is a negative, but I was just wondering.
Approximately how many seeds?
These seeds were store bought (walgreens) and I'm assuming they're chemicals present on the surface of the seeds.... could i just shake it in a bag with soap and water to cleansthe the toxins from the seeds? Any other safe and effective methods?
Does the trip completely drain you afterwards? Will I be able to sleep during the comedown, or even well afterwards?
If anybody could give some advice about their experiences and the above questions, I'd like that a lot.
[This message has been edited by DuBzZz420 (edited 01-31-2003).]
|
|
#2
 2003-01-31, 03:12
|
DuBzZz420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Morning Glory Baby Blue
anybody?>
|
|
#3
 2003-01-31, 17:10
|
hyrt693 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Morning Glory Baby Blue
I have not tried LSA, i have bought aroung 8 grams of morning glory seeds, i think that the marta stewart brand seeds don't have chemicals, i'm not sure, can you just ask someone at walgreens? Eating something before hand, by which i mean something substancial, i believe would affect it, as with eating almost any drug, it would take longer to come on..right?
|
|
#4
 2003-02-01, 09:04
|
Otismo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Morning Glory Baby Blue
bump....?
|
|
#5
 2003-02-01, 19:56
|
Otismo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Morning Glory Baby Blue
I've read around, and you'll need at least 50g of seeds for a good trip...
|
|
#6
 2003-02-01, 20:15
|
Paranoid_Pothead 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Morning Glory Baby Blue
200 seeds will be a good ammount for a good trip, chew or grind them up in a coffee grinder, you can perform an extraction if you wish, eat on an empty stomache at best, wash off the toxins with dishwashing soap, i think you should be able to sleep.
Hope that helped.
Edit - i quoted his post by accident :s
[This message has been edited by Paranoid_Pothead (edited 02-01-2003).]
|
|
#7
 2003-02-01, 20:21
|
hyrt693 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Morning Glory Baby Blue
quote: Originally posted by Otismo: I've read around, and you'll need at least 50g of seeds for a good trip...
HOLY SHIT! dude, where the hell did you read that??? And which kinds of seeds are you refering to? I think you mean 50 seeds..right? The anarchist's cook book says 30 grams of MG seeds=1 trip, that is horribly wrong, that's WAY too much, especially for a first trip, maybe in the future or something like that, i couldn't say, but christ! Anyway, just check out erowid or erowid dose ...Every experience I've read suggests that they weren't able to sleep  [This message has been edited by hyrt693 (edited 02-01-2003).] [This message has been edited by hyrt693 (edited 02-01-2003).]
|
|
#8
 2003-02-05, 19:20
|
DOESNTMATTER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Morning Glory Baby Blue
I think that you are going to need at least 50g as well. Here is why:
1 MG seed should contain 1 ug (microgram) of LSA. LSA is only 5-10% as potent as LSD, meaning you will probably have to take 10-20 times as much LSA to get the same results. LSD doses should be somewhere in the 60-200 ug range. This means that you would probably take 600-4000 ug of LSA. One MG seed weighs approx. .1 g, or there are 10 seeds in 1 g. You are going to want to take between 60-400 g of MG seeds.
I have tripped MG seeds before, and I don't think I have taken near enough yet (most I've done is 75 g). Actually, I just finished extracting the LSA from 150 g of MG seeds today. I am preparing to trip off of that tonight, and I still think that it is going to be too low of a dose.
AS FOR THE TRIP ITSELF:
If I was you, I would definitely do the extraction. They are TERRIBLE. The seeds will make you sick, more than likely. Extracting the LSA should help with the nausea and leg cramps (which can be unbearable).
I have not tripped very hard off of them yet (and I have NEVER done less than 45 g...). In all honesty I have been fairly disappointed, but I have never tried the extraction in such a great amount. I believe I have low dosed everytime. For this reason, I can't really tell you what to expect.
I can tell you this, though: I would get more seeds if I was you. You can get them directly from Crosman Seeds, they are the company that does not put anything on the seeds. They sell them by the LB. or 1/2 LB. (224 g-448 g). http://www.crosmanseed.com/specialblue.htm
Since I have posted so darn much already, I figure I may as well tell you the best way to extract, from what I have found:
1. Grind up 150 g MG seeds in pepper or coffee grinder... 2. Soak them for 2 days in 150 mL petroleum ether (I use Naptha (Zippo fluid))... 3. Filter the liquid from the seeds... 4. Discard liquid, allow mush to dry... 5. DO NOT PROCEED UNTIL MUSH IS COMPLETELY DRY. This may take a few days. There should be ABSOLUTELY NO smell of the naptha (unless you want to get sick and/or die). 6. Soak the mush in 120 mL ethanol for 2 days (use the highest proof alcohol you can, Everclear is by far the best)... 7. Filter and save liquid, labeling it "1"... 8. Resoak mush in 120 mL ethanol for 2 days... 9. Filter and save liquid, discard the mush... 10. Add liquid "1" to the new liquid... 11. Pour all the liquid into a cookie tray and allow it to evaporate... 12. When the liquid has evaporated, a yellow gum remains. Scrape it up and put it in capsules. ENJOY!
If you want, you can skip steps 11 and 12 and just drink the liquid, but it'll be a decent amount of Everclear, and I think it is MORE than worth it to wait an extra day to swallow some capsules instead of Everclear.
I hope all this info helps a little. Oh, and maybe you should check out Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds. They are supposed to contain a lot more LSA than MG seeds.
Later.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|