About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-30, 05:14
duffman33 duffman33 is offline
Regular
 
Default Shrooms and Vitamin C ???

my friend told me that if you take some vitamin C pills before you start munchin' then it intensifies the trip?
is this true?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-30, 05:20
k devil k devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shrooms and Vitamin C ???

I don't know about that, But I do know if someone his haveing a bad trip and you make them eat a jar of Vegimite it brings them bake down. I don't know why this happened but I think this happens because of the high vitem B level is supose to do some thing and nutrilise the chemicals of the shrooms
 #3 
Old 2003-01-30, 05:21
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Shrooms and Vitamin C ???

Could be.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-30, 05:22
k devil k devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shrooms and Vitamin C ???

or the exstremly bad taste of Vegimite brings you back down
 #5 
Old 2003-01-30, 06:34
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shrooms and Vitamin C ???

Both times I have tripped I drank a lot of more natural Vitamin C (From orange juice and cranberry juice)

I believe this might have potentiated the trip somewhat as I only ingested around 2 grams but seemed to reach a high level 3 trip, maybe even 4.

This really has nothing to do with the topic but the first shrooms report that lokil posted sounded so insane that if that ever happened to me I would probably die. I can't even begin to comprehend what that would be like, and I've actually done shrooms more than once. It's kind of like before you first do shrooms (or any drug for that matter) and you REALLY don't know what to expect in your head. Like the first time I ever tripped on shrooms I didn't know what to expect so slowly but ever so surely I started to trip out and it was so much fun probably the most I've had in my life somehow.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics