About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-29, 23:09
SocialistX SocialistX is offline
Regular
 
Default Bad situation

Okay, for the last week and a half I have been selling "E" that is in capsules for a good friend because I need the money really bad at this moment. well..... I tryed some of thid "E" and nothing happened, so I took another pill an hour later, and again nothing happened. This was about 4 hours ago, and nothing still has happened. The porblem is: I have had some of the people that I have been selling the "E" to saying I have ripped them off( this I was I tryed the pills in the first place) and they are really pissed, and I have no idea what to do, it is more them probably that my friend has been selling crap to people, but now I am getting the shit for it , what should I do?

I feel like taking base ball bat to my friend at the moment...

SocialistX
 #2 
Old 2003-01-29, 23:13
bsquared bsquared is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad situation

Tell him that they're bunk pillz, and that it ain't none of your problem when those ppl you sold the bunk shit to come knocking and want their dough back. I'd say for now just tell the ppl that are pissed at you that you just found out that they're fake and that you didnt know it. They can't really get too pissed then.

[This message has been edited by bsquared (edited 01-29-2003).]
 #3 
Old 2003-01-29, 23:14
buster_hymen buster_hymen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad situation

give them back their money, there...a very simple solution.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-29, 23:26
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad situation

You say, 'I buy, i sell, i sell to you, you buy from me, i know nothing of anything else'. Seriously, if they bought it, they don't have the right to complain (well, they do).

Or you could give them their money back...

Considering, i know, if i was ripped off like that, the dealer would be spending a good while in hospital afterwards. (this is why i never get ripped off anymore)
 #5 
Old 2003-01-29, 23:45
bsquared bsquared is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad situation

One of my friends says that he can tell a bunk pill from a real one just by the bitter taste of the MDMA. So the peeps you sold em to are prolly morons anyway.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-29, 23:58
SocialistX SocialistX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad situation

This people were stupid anyways, they came to me almost a week after I sold them the bunk capsules.

SocialistX
 #7 
Old 2003-01-30, 00:03
bsquared bsquared is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad situation

Haha well fuck em then. If they knew their shit they probably would have know that they werent real pills. So I'd say take that dough you made and treat yourself to a nice bag of cannabis.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-30, 00:39
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad situation

Give them the address of your 'friend'. Fuckin think about it man your friend knew you would probably get murdered from this, and for what? A few dollars wtf!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics