About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-29, 10:53
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default 2nd hand meth smoking

I've been going to this underground club in L.A. and while I stay clean, people are smoking.. I don't know what. After awhile I usually feel energetic and awake and dance well. Could it be second hand smoke of meth or crack or something?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-29, 11:36
stompanado stompanado is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2nd hand meth smoking

i dont think you can get high from it . i have smoked it for awhile and my roommate hangs out with me and he dosnt seem to ever get high. my girl friend dosnt ethier also i cant smell it but she always says she can.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-30, 01:25
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2nd hand meth smoking

Thanks. But I was talking anout not really being high, just energetic, dancy and awake.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics