About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-29, 04:26
phreejimmy phreejimmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone from using them? I mean the fact that marijuana is illegal never came into consideration when I was thinking about using it.
 #2 
Old 2003-01-29, 04:28
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

yes and at the same time a huge no
ex. some areas literally cant get acid if it was legal id think that wouldnt be the case
however if someone really wanted to they could still get drugs so really the illegalization of drugs has just made it more difficult to obtain drugs
 #3 
Old 2003-01-29, 04:35
MaleButterfly MaleButterfly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

I HARDLY CONDISER LEGALITY
 #4 
Old 2003-01-29, 04:47
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

It's made it incredibly convenient to obtain drugs. I can call any of about 5 dealers and have weed delivered right to my house. Fuck, I can get weed delivered for less than I can get a fucking pizza delivered. Other drugs may be a little hard to obtain for some people due to the laws, but with weed I have to say the law does absolutly nothing.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-29, 04:51
phreejimmy phreejimmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

So now the law makers (no the ppl that can take laws away) need to realise that these laws aren't doing shit. In some places, teens can get weed easier than beer. Is easy for both here.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-29, 05:02
torchin a blunt torchin a blunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

quote:
Originally posted by phreejimmy:
In some places, teens can get weed easier than beer. Is easy for both here.


I can get weed MUCH easier then I can get beer.. one of the main reasons that I smoke more then I drink....
 #7 
Old 2003-01-29, 15:58
tested tested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

weed, i can call my good dealer, he'll come to anywhere i am within 10 minutes and i have weed.beer i actually have to GO to buy...hahaso yea...weed is ALOT easier, and no, drugs being illegal never stopped me.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-29, 18:45
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

Not particularily; Only time it stopped me was when i was on parol, and that was for random drug tests, or when i had no money and my mate was out of town.

I mean, really, i just looked at it like 'if people can use legal drugs (that have a reputation for abuse), why can't people use illigal drugs responsibly', that and..I can get weed and cocaine (which i don't use) faster than i can get alcohol.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-29, 20:15
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

It isn't illegal if you don't get caught, well sort of. I've never been too bothered about law that tells me what i can and can't do in my own home behind closed doors. I've got stacks and stacks of pirate games, dvds, videos and cds (most of which i pirated myself) and i don't see that to be a problem at all- therefore smoking weed inside my flat (or doing any other drug for that matter) doesn't really bother me from a legality point of view. When i'm toking away, on my own, in my flat then i'm more worried about a visit from my folks than a visit from the police.

[/Chunk]

[This message has been edited by Chunkmiester (edited 01-29-2003).]
 #10 
Old 2003-01-29, 21:12
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

i am just more careful, and i don't speed.

so my answer: no, because ive never thought while smoking "i shouldn't do this because its illegal"
 #11 
Old 2003-01-29, 21:46
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

the only thing that affects drugs and its status within the law is the quality.

I pray for the day when I can buy a gram of mdma from the local corner shop without having to piss about with pill testing kits.

I pray for the day when I go to tesco and see a banner with "buy 1 kilo of skunk get 1 kilo free"

hehe don't tell me I can't dream.
 #12 
Old 2003-01-29, 22:47
Chantelle Chantelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

quote:
Originally posted by phreejimmy:
Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone from using them? I mean the fact that marijuana is illegal never came into consideration when I was thinking about using it.


Are you kidding? The way i see it, you're the only one that can decide what is good or bad for you, not the fucking dicks in goverment. Personally, i think ALL Illegal drugs are good. The reason why they are illegal, is because they make people happy, and the dicks in goverment want us to be sad.

 #13 
Old 2003-01-29, 23:41
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Has the legality of drugs stopped anyone?

quote:
Originally posted by adihash:
the only thing that affects drugs and its status within the law is the quality.

I pray for the day when I can buy a gram of mdma from the local corner shop without having to piss about with pill testing kits.

I pray for the day when I go to tesco and see a banner with "buy 1 kilo of skunk get 1 kilo free"

hehe don't tell me I can't dream.



*sheds a tear of happiness as she imagines it*

"NL! Prices reduced by 10%"

*sniffles*

We can all dream..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics