About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-28, 17:25
PyroFire PyroFire is offline
Regular
 
Default Stupid Weed Question

for most people when their they like to sit around and not move much. well if you got high and ran somewhere or worked out would it wear off faster or not?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-28, 18:19
Thirdeye Thirdeye is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stupid Weed Question

I've always been a proponant of legalization. Weed is very controllable for me. If I ever needed to get straight fast (ie: red lights in the rear view, )I can shake off a high fairly easy. Drinking is not as kind.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-28, 18:24
bsquared bsquared is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stupid Weed Question

Yeah exercising is a real buzz kill. I've ran like 5 or 6 miles while I was baked and the high wore off pretty quick. Working out when you're high is pretty cool tho. Another cool thing to do is work out real hard for like an hour and then smoke. It fucks you up more.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-28, 18:57
chase161 chase161 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stupid Weed Question

Yeah smoking up and working out is real good for me, for some reason I feel I can do more than I could if I was straight. Basketball too, for that matter, but after your done playing; you're burnt.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-28, 20:01
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stupid Weed Question

I was pretty close at getting a contract at FCK(FootballClubCopenhagen). Then i quitted, cuz the youth development sucked too much, i started to smoke some weed, but i still played soccer- and it was great)non-pro). Smoking a real fatty with some friends, then playing something u master- in my case soccer, is great as hell. I didnt play better at all but i was sure as hell aware when i "ruled".

btw: im drunk, tho i still mean what i say
 #6 
Old 2003-01-28, 20:56
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stupid Weed Question

I don't know how the fuck you all can do it. I usually lift weights and shit. When I'm high, it kills me to lift the same amount. That's why I work out then get high.
 #7 
Old 2003-01-28, 21:03
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stupid Weed Question

only certain kind of sports is fun while high for me. in gym right now were playing volleyball.. that would be perfect to be high, basketball is awesome high too. hacky sack, not an actual sport but somewut, its great too..
 #8 
Old 2003-01-29, 01:37
AlCaTrAz AlCaTrAz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stupid Weed Question

dont think it'd work for my sport... swimming. gotta be in the pool at 5:15am every morning. can't really imagine smoking THAT EARLY or after because right when i get out school starts...
 #9 
Old 2003-01-30, 07:01
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stupid Weed Question

I always sober up by just telling myself to. If i get really serious and force myself to think straight, the high dissapates.

Thats the real difference between alcohol. With alcohol i can tell myself to think straight for liek 2 seconds.. then i go back to being just as drunka s before.

Although for the original question, usually getting up and walking around makes me more high. Never tried exercising or running around.. but a simple standup and a few steps always makes the blood rush outta my head and gives me the trippiest feeling. sitting and not moving alwyas kinda sobers me up.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics