About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-27, 12:13
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Is this Oxycontin?

Bought a bunch of these very small red/pink pills that says EX on one side and 20 on the other. I was told it is generic oxy. I understand the originals should say OC.

Effects :
1st time. I snorted a crushed pill and experienced absolutely nothing. The pill was slightly waxy(to prevent snorting?)

2nd time. Day b4 NYE. I chewed a pill and it tasted nasty and some got lodged between my teeth. 15 mins later I felt slight itchiness in my face and I felt very happy and very sociable. I also felt a warm pleasant buzz in my body when I was walking in Vegas. A bit like having drank some alcohol(which I haven't). When I had the buffet at MGM Grand all the feelings subsided(bummer). It felt good while it lasted and not really speedy.

So I invested some good spare change on these. Are these oxys?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-27, 13:04
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

I don't know what you have my friend, but it sure as hell isn't oxy. Oxycontins have no generic equivalent. A true oxycontin has OC coded on one side, and milligrams on the other. Now I am not an expert on mexican, or canadian pharmaceuticals, which these could possibly be, I have to doubt the authenticity of the pills. The color is right, and the 20 is right, but the EX is out of place. The effects of oxycontin should last four to six hours if they are crushed, and depending on the users tolerence level. Try going to RXLIST.COM, and doing an imprint code search, it might be able to identify what it is you have.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-28, 00:01
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

Someone eles asked about these same pills and said they were genric oxy. I know that there is no true equivlanet genric of oxycontin but many companies make oxycodone pills. Your high sounds like one of an opiate nature but i would check RxList or something. Oxy's also arent waxy like god damn mscontins.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-28, 00:50
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

I was told these were Mexican oxys. This was my first time trying opiates. The effects somewhat suggests it is an opiate, with the itching on the face and the pleasant buzz to the sociability..
 #5 
Old 2003-01-28, 00:57
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

Well oxycodone causes socialness so maybe you did score. When i take morphine or hydrocodone im i just sit around and keep to myself. If they gave you a good buzz they were worth the money.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-28, 00:59
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

quote:
2nd time. Day b4 NYE. I chewed a pill and it tasted nasty and some got lodged between my teeth. 15 mins later I felt slight itchiness in my face and I felt very happy and very sociable. I also felt a warm pleasant buzz in my body when I was walking in Vegas. A bit like having drank some alcohol(which I haven't). When I had the buffet at MGM Grand all the feelings subsided(bummer). It felt good while it lasted and not really speedy.




Sounds vagually like an opiate trip, in the sense of the itching (which i've hardly ever gotten) and the pleasent buzz..Now i know this is offtopic, but am i the only person here who doesn't feel sociable on opiates?! Jeez, i usually feel content and at peace, not sociable, just relaxed and..i had another word but i forgot what it was.

Get some proper oxycontin and compare it's effects to what you took, that would probably help..Er...if you can get oxycotin.
 #7 
Old 2003-01-29, 10:50
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

I'll try to get some original ones. Meanwhile I have a bunch of these lol. Does eating food hinders the effects? Should I go on an empty stomach? I'll try snorting some when I get some original oxys.

I think I felt very confident and happy and sociable, with a facial itch and a full body warm buzz, it was nice. I wouldn't do it too often. Thanks guys.

 #8 
Old 2003-01-29, 11:07
gowerski gowerski is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

I have had the itching. It was bad enough for me to never want to take the pills again. They were codiene phosphate 30mg and I had 5 crushed up. Although I have several left I don't want to do them because if I didn't go to sleep I would have scratched at myself till I bled.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-29, 18:30
Karly743 Karly743 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

Awww you have pills left that you don't wanna do...too bad we don't happen to live near each other

I am going to tack a question on the end of this post b/c it relates to Oxy and i don't want to start a whole new thread when this will work just as well.
How much do you usually pay for Oxycontin? Cause around here it's a dollar a gram! No matter how much you buy, well at least not like 20 or 50 pills, meaning to get a Oxy 40 it's 40$ for ONE PILL!! I have never bought them b/c i very seriously doubt anything is worht 40$/pill....Does this seem outragous to anyone else??
 #10 
Old 2003-01-29, 19:45
Caterpillar Caterpillar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

You definitely have an opiate, that's been established. The itchy face is a dead giveaway. Only a select few types of narcotics do that, Opiates and Disassociatives mostly, but none of your other results fit the generic Disassociative trip.

The wax-like texture of the crushed pill is the result of Chemical Binders. Oxycontin is loaded with chemical binders that slowly slip the chemical into your bloodstream, whereas codone will hit you like "a gold brick wrapped in lemon peels" and keep you under a little longer.

Those of you who are uncomfortable with the itchiness may want to try a few readily available solutions before they write off these kinds of trips. I had the same problem until I began receiving Welbutrin SR for a compulsive disorder, which fixed compulsive scratching, and also some go-fast side effects like picking at my skin and teeth. I handed a few of those to my comrades with the same results.

>>as an amendment to another question earlier

Yes, how recently you've eaten and how much can drastically effect your results depending on the chemical. Other contents in your stomach prevent the chemical from being absorbed into the stomach lining that transmits it to the blood stream, and depending on� what I can only call the stability of the chemical, sometimes the reaction is so delayed that the chemical breaks down before it can be used.

Ever watch Innerspace? It's a pretty uncomfortable place to be, especially if you're stuck inside Martin Short and being chased by strange German men in microscopic submersibles. Don't you hate it when that happens?

[This message has been edited by Caterpillar (edited 01-29-2003).]
 #11 
Old 2003-01-29, 19:56
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

quote:
Originally posted by Karly743:
Awww you have pills left that you don't wanna do...too bad we don't happen to live near each other

I am going to tack a question on the end of this post b/c it relates to Oxy and i don't want to start a whole new thread when this will work just as well.
How much do you usually pay for Oxycontin? Cause around here it's a dollar a gram! No matter how much you buy, well at least not like 20 or 50 pills, meaning to get a Oxy 40 it's 40$ for ONE PILL!! I have never bought them b/c i very seriously doubt anything is worht 40$/pill....Does this seem outragous to anyone else??



40 dollars?!?! For one pill?!? I can guarantee that it's not worth it...And someones trying to rip you off, cause there is no way in hell everyone pays 40 dollars per pill.

Edit - just realized she said gram not miligram...40 dollars per gram is good, 40 dollars per pill isn't.

[This message has been edited by Paranoid_Pothead (edited 01-29-2003).]
 #12 
Old 2003-01-29, 20:07
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

One dollar per gram is a damn good deal on anything. You see, pills are measured in milligrams. One thousand milligrams = one gram.

And one gram is enough to knock anyone on their ass...
 #13 
Old 2003-01-29, 21:03
JephHop JephHop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

A guy I met in court said he had some generic Oxy. He said they were 80s but they were in a capsule and he still wanted the regular $40. I said no way cuz I know there are no generic Oxy but if there are Id like to know about it. BTW, OC goes around here for .50 a mg unless you go to the inner city, where its $1 a mg.
 #14 
Old 2003-01-29, 23:49
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

Acually i have the best way to ingest opiates orally is on a totally empty stomach, but then eat a meal 20 minutes later or so. This causes the pill to go down faster and rush the hell out of you. If your not a hard user it also garuntees your gonna hurl (wich means your really high ).

As far as oxy prices go they range from .50 a milligram to a dollar a milligram. And it is totally worth it if your not feeding the monkey, just lookin for a buzz. The best way to get it is to TRY to get a legit script (heh this will never happen) OR you can go to pharamcies and hang out see if you know a name attached to a bottle and pick up there script. If they have insurance youll get a deal if not youll pay 300bucks for a bottle wich still kill the streat price.

Heh btw i talked to a doctor and psych and found out i am totally eligable to go on methadone for a quite a long long while. Although i am not going too, since find trading off addictions after detox a dumbass idea, nor do i want to touch any opiate (or any drug) unless absolutely nessecary. Although this news would have been very helpfull to me all those times i just could never kick.
 #15 
Old 2003-01-30, 08:22
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

Subvert, that was pretty close to what I did, coincidentally. I ate about 20 mins after I got high, around 35 mins after I ate the pill. As soon as I ate food the feelings disappeared
 #16 
Old 2003-01-30, 16:25
Karly743 Karly743 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

Ok, sorry, my bad. I didn't mean 1$per gram i guess i did mean mg. All i know is yes, here in WV anywhere around where i live people actually pay 20$ for a 20mg pill and 40$ for a 40...
and i'm not talking dumb high school kids. The guy i'm talking about getting it from also supplies this area with coke, shrooms, xtc, and many various opiates. he can get methadones and vicodin and sometimes morphine, all at fairly decent prices.

I guess here in WV our oxy prices just suck! Probably cause there really paranoid about it around here cause in the past year 6 people have DIED using them, and 2 pharmacys were robbed for them, one with a girl getting shot...they won't even keep them in around here, you have to have your Dr pre-order them by 3 days.
*sigh* well then it's a pleasure i'll never experience cause i doubt it's worth 1$/mg!
 #17 
Old 2003-02-01, 19:38
grimR grimR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

supply and demand... probably a lot of people in your area use them regularly its heroin in a pill
 #18 
Old 2003-02-01, 19:53
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

EX-Oxycontins are from Mexico kids!!........little tid-bit for ya.
 #19 
Old 2003-02-01, 22:23
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

Alright now i know what im lookin at if i ever see them. I wonder how one obtains them easily in mexico?
 #20 
Old 2003-02-02, 02:45
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

Jamiriquai, SO THEY ARE OXYS!!!??!!

Are you absolutely sure?
 #21 
Old 2003-02-02, 04:35
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

hey dude,i know theyre oxies.my boy had a jar of about 50 of em earlier and i traded him a fat hydro joint for one.theyre mexican just like that dude said,and they feel just as strong to me as US oxies. weed compliments them nicely by the way.mmmmmmmmmmmmm...
 #22 
Old 2003-02-02, 05:06
AlCaTrAz AlCaTrAz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

EDIT -- removed my question alltogether god im so messed up right now i cant think straight...

[This message has been edited by AlCaTrAz (edited 02-02-2003).]
 #23 
Old 2003-02-02, 05:17
fluff fluff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

quote:
Originally posted by Karly743:
Awww you have pills left that you don't wanna do...too bad we don't happen to live near each other

I am going to tack a question on the end of this post b/c it relates to Oxy and i don't want to start a whole new thread when this will work just as well.
How much do you usually pay for Oxycontin? Cause around here it's a dollar a gram! No matter how much you buy, well at least not like 20 or 50 pills, meaning to get a Oxy 40 it's 40$ for ONE PILL!! I have never bought them b/c i very seriously doubt anything is worht 40$/pill....Does this seem outragous to anyone else??



Back in 2000 & 2001 they were about $80 (i think) for an oxy 40 here in eastern KY.
 #24 
Old 2003-02-02, 06:49
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this Oxycontin?

They're waxy and don't work when snorted though.

Also the effects faded right after I started eating which was about 20mins into the buzz.

I still got a bunch. Dark Pink, EX one one side, 20 on the other.

I asked about this about a month ago if they're Mexican oxys I hope no one got my previous posts confused as a statement.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics