About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-25, 02:56
dopefiend dopefiend is offline
Regular
 
Default by yourself vs with friends

so what do you all prefer
getting high in the company of your friends or with no-one but your lonesome and your stash??
applying to all drugs
 #2 
Old 2003-01-25, 02:58
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

usually with friends. I feel like a loser when im by myself, but sometimes i like to just be alone.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-25, 03:19
malevolentkid malevolentkid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

I think getting stoned with one or two of your friends is better than being by yourself. But I will still smoke a bowl or two to the head..
 #4 
Old 2003-01-25, 03:36
I suck I suck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

Drinking-Big groups
Smoking Weed-Alone or with 1-2 good friends
Tripping(DXM,mush)-alone or 1-2 good friends
opiates/pills-Alone
 #5 
Old 2003-01-25, 03:37
TreyDay TreyDay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

Smoke by myself
Drink by myself
Poke these hoes by my got damn self, for rrreal (By my got damn self)
For rrreal (By my got damn self)

Because:
when you do what you do, how you do what you do
When you do what you do, nobody can tell on you
If you all by yourself

[This message has been edited by TreyDay (edited 01-25-2003).]
 #6 
Old 2003-01-25, 04:53
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

I smoke most the time with one of my good friends or just by myself. I have never smoked with anyone else of course i have just started smoking so im sure this will change in the future. I think i would hate smoking in big groups of people. Because you dont know everyone and more people will mess with you while your high.
 #7 
Old 2003-01-25, 05:21
Ninja#GD# Ninja#GD# is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

I prefer to smoke with my friends (that goes to 1 friend to like a bunch of 5 or 6)

I rarely get high alone exept sometimes when i'm about to play a game (starcraft or tony hawk's) or if i feel the NEED to smoke weed.

I got drunk alone one time and i felt like a total loser in a basement with no friends

other drugs like shroom and lsd -> the more people the better! one time we were like 10 people to do LSD and we were hangin around in downtown that was awesome
 #8 
Old 2003-01-25, 05:27
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

i prefer to smoke weed alone and just think about stuff listen to music eat a lot and watch tv. but i dont mind doing it with friends either.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-25, 06:02
buster_hymen buster_hymen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

"uppers" in groups, and anything else by myself. I generally like being by myself when it comes to being high, I like to be able to meditate alone on most things.
 #10 
Old 2003-01-25, 09:12
Maligo_Malus Maligo_Malus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

I like toking up with friends, but occasionally I will do it(weed) by myself if everyone else is busy or at work.
 #11 
Old 2003-01-25, 11:34
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

Downers and weed are fun alone, weed is also something to do with freinds -

Psychedelics i hate doing alone, i tend to have a bad trip from being scared of having a bad trip because i don't have a sitter

Uppers are great in groups, not as fun alone.
 #12 
Old 2003-01-25, 16:31
smokedout smokedout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

I usually like to smoke alone. Theres only a couple of freinds i have who I like to smoke with, but usually I prefere to do it by myself, it also cost more to get 2-3 people high than just one. Plus most of the people I know will try to do dumbass tests to see if your really high.
 #13 
Old 2003-01-26, 11:25
dangerousdude dangerousdude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

Pots a social drug, Diphenhydramine is'nt
 #14 
Old 2003-01-26, 18:27
LoeJ LoeJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

I always try to do drugs in social/recreational type settings. I feel like I'm becoming an addict or something when I do it by myself. This esp. applies to alcohol, I feel like a complete loser when I drink alone...
 #15 
Old 2003-01-26, 19:00
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

quote:
Originally posted by smokedout:
it also cost more to get 2-3 people high than just one.


i disagree... when i smoke with friends (usually 1-3 friends) we take turns packing the bowl. so if i am smoking with 2 friends, 1/3 of the bud i smoke will be what i paid for, but i get a bonus 2/3 for no cost. smoking with friends (usually) turns out to be of better monitary value than smoking alone. however this wont be true if u are using only your weed and your 2 friends are leeching off of you..

quote:
Originally posted by smokedout:
most of the people I know will try to do dumbass tests to see if your really high.


wow that would piss me off so much.... the friends i smoke with dont do that shit... we know we are high because we know we are high... and we chill out and have fun... if one of the people i smoked with was ruining my buzz id probably start hitting them.
 #16 
Old 2003-01-27, 06:16
dopefiend dopefiend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

well thats intersting enough
myself I like it either way when it comes to pot
ive tried a few hallucinogens by myself hopeing for some kinda enlightening experiece usually end up feeling isolated
mushrooms is noooo good by yourself but yah
thanx
 #17 
Old 2003-01-27, 06:23
Hurley44 Hurley44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

weed - usualy by myself , just think bout shit play games eat... but i enjoy doing thatw ith others at times

drinking = always with 5+ people, not fun alone

shrooms - with a few people, to many people can really amke things fucked , if im alone i get scared as fuck sometimes.
 #18 
Old 2003-01-27, 12:16
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

Speed, coke, x= only at partys/social events
Trips= ive shroomed a few times with friends, but it wasnt that intense, im still fucking waitin to scorse some acid
Sometimes i take a beer/shot alone before bed to fall asleep easier.
 #19 
Old 2003-01-27, 12:34
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

I like smoking weed alone, and ocassionally with people. And by 'people' I mean one or two people. I like doing shrooms with one other person, usually a good friend. Just cuz other people get stupid and annoying.

And I really hate it when people do 'tests' to see if youre high, or continuously ask how high you are or mention how high they are. When I smoke with people, we will just light up, lay back, and chill. We dont need to ask stupid questions.
 #20 
Old 2003-01-27, 21:54
Snitzel Snitzel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

smoking - alone i like zoneing out and thinking, of course, i like smoking with other people but as other people said, people can be dumb and annoying and it also depends how much i have but, some of my friends are awesome to smoke with, great stories to tell and listen too, so i would have to say it depends on the situation

drinking - bunch of people lots more fun

Snitzel


[This message has been edited by Snitzel (edited 01-27-2003).]
 #21 
Old 2003-01-27, 22:20
RyE RyE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

I always do drugs with 2 or 3 friends. We go on my friend's roof and just get stoned. Hallucinating off shrooms while lookin the stars with friends is great.
 #22 
Old 2003-01-27, 23:06
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: by yourself vs with friends

when i can get out i like to smoke with friends. its not that bad smokin alone cuz you dont have to share with anyone, and then you save more because you get yourself high.
ah, i just noticed the all drugs part. with pills, i do them alone because most of my friends dont really pop pills.

[This message has been edited by pyro918v (edited 01-27-2003).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics