About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-24, 10:48
Catt Walker Catt Walker is offline
Regular
 
Default making speed/vicks inhalers

To the Leftist,Your recipe does not work,should be removed from speedy drug info: Thanks for nothing!!! Catt Walker
 #2 
Old 2003-01-24, 11:34
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: making speed/vicks inhalers

that shits softcore....softcock
 #3 
Old 2003-01-24, 23:51
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: making speed/vicks inhalers

You followed a synth off totse HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #4 
Old 2003-01-25, 00:01
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: making speed/vicks inhalers

GhettoJ, I have to agree. Missouri and the rest of the south is the meth capital of the world. I know tONS of people who use it, they just love that its so cheap and stuff. They make it in there trailers.

[This message has been edited by 2likestuff (edited 01-25-2003).]
 #5 
Old 2003-01-25, 00:51
Van-iLLer Van-iLLer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: making speed/vicks inhalers

what, are you talking?

I'm just about an idiot?

No! im king of shit.

I deserve this for posting this here; and I'm very sorry.

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 01-25-2003).]
 #6 
Old 2003-01-26, 21:22
Catt Walker Catt Walker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: making speed/vicks inhalers

quote:
Originally posted by 2likestuff:
GhettoJ, I have to agree. Missouri and the rest of the south is the meth capital of the world. I know tONS of people who use it, they just love that its so cheap and stuff. They make it in there trailers.
wish I had another finger for you!!! It's thar trailer,dummy.
[This message has been edited by 2likestuff (edited 01-25-2003).]



 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics