About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-16, 00:13
bsquared bsquared is offline
Regular
 
Default Who's high right now?

Well...
 #2 
Old 2003-01-16, 00:15
rizzy rizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

not me,altough i wish i had my shottie and a big lump of draw
 #3 
Old 2003-01-16, 00:17
bsquared bsquared is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

What's a shottie? A pipe?
 #4 
Old 2003-01-16, 00:20
rizzy rizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

its a bong, but not like a conventional bong, theres a text about them in the "drugs" section, altough it ist 100% percent accurate.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-16, 00:32
lynxtor lynxtor is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

No, but i'm coming off a medication for depression right now, and my brain is totally fucking over. It's normal for this to happen, biut it does have similar effects to being high or drunk.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-16, 00:45
rizzy rizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

what medication were you taking?
 #7 
Old 2003-01-16, 01:24
SkiPpYP SkiPpYP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

i can't feel my brain.....
 #8 
Old 2003-01-16, 01:25
Small Pox Small Pox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

Yeah I am...
 #9 
Old 2003-01-16, 01:29
heyitsmysn heyitsmysn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

i smoked a dime bout an half hour ago... good times
 #10 
Old 2003-01-16, 01:31
one man riot one man riot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

I'm not at the moment, but I'd bet George Dubya is.
 #11 
Old 2003-01-16, 02:25
XxRyanRJxX XxRyanRJxX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

Well... I'm drunk.

Took one hit of weed though.
 #12 
Old 2003-01-16, 02:27
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

I AM......OH HOW I AM!!!

time for king of the hill...wooohoo
 #13 
Old 2003-01-16, 02:29
Deathwing Deathwing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

I was so happy when I saw this post.
Me and my step brother just smoked two joints.
 #14 
Old 2003-01-16, 02:53
Element80 Element80 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

hhe... yeah
I"m pretty stonned
 #15 
Old 2003-01-16, 03:48
Capt tripps2003 Capt tripps2003 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

just soked some coke did a shot and drank some beer the buzz is on tried to download some games but to f**ked up cant compute
 #16 
Old 2003-01-16, 03:49
Capt tripps2003 Capt tripps2003 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

ok smoked it not soked it
 #17 
Old 2003-01-16, 20:14
zeroOne zeroOne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

I fuckin wish I was high right now! Goddamn dealer moved across the country!
 #18 
Old 2003-01-16, 20:33
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

no me and i don't plan on geting high tonight, couse i feel shitty and i want to sleep even though i slept through the whole day alchohol hangovers suck...
 #19 
Old 2003-01-16, 20:36
21st Century Digital Boy 21st Century Digital Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

damn right im blazed
 #20 
Old 2003-01-16, 20:36
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

I'm not I got 10 grams of coke which i have to give to my mate (even though i made a 360 pound profit on it..still...), my weed dealer has suspicously vanished..

I'm even out of alcahol and i feel like shit so i can't go get some, or get any drugs.
 #21 
Old 2003-01-16, 20:49
Element80 Element80 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

i'm very high
again, like yesterday
 #22 
Old 2003-01-16, 21:12
FBM FBM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

im pretty stoned
 #23 
Old 2003-01-16, 21:20
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

im not high yet. when i get to my moms house im giving my sister a joint, and then when my mom goes to bed i'll smoke a joint.
 #24 
Old 2003-01-16, 21:38
buster_hymen buster_hymen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

I wish, then I probably woudn't be so damn worried about finals...the damn nerd that I am
 #25 
Old 2003-01-16, 21:57
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Who's high right now?

quote:
Originally posted by SkiPpYP:
i can't feel my brain.....


The brain does not have the kind of neurons that 'feel' [i.e.: you could touch your brain - if it were exposed - and you wouldn't feel it].

So I'm not surprised
 #26 
Old 2003-01-16, 22:07
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Who's high right now?

well in that case. i can feel my brain. i'm just thoroughly stoned. probably go eat now and then as mentioned earlier. time for king of the hill or some ps2. oh shit!! i hope i can d/l CS 1.6.
 #27 
Old 2003-01-16, 22:13
Kinky_Chronic_420 Kinky_Chronic_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

Yea, i'm pretty fucked right now, jus smoked 40-sack wit my lil-bro and some friends,still waiting for drinks to get here though.....
 #28 
Old 2003-01-17, 09:38
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

i was so stoned last night that i forgot to come here and post
 #29 
Old 2003-01-19, 15:13
wackybacky wackybacky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

nearly eberytime im on this website i'm stoned...........it's far better wen ur stoned
 #30 
Old 2003-01-28, 01:30
freedomfist freedomfist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

coming down
 #31 
Old 2003-01-28, 02:00
xoctopusx xoctopusx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

I'm slowly getting there....oh yeah ,I got me a 40 and a xanax...
 #32 
Old 2003-01-28, 02:04
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

i wuz sober today... well.. i wuz buzzed but that wuz it. i scraped both of my pipes this evening and wuz able to get a buzz. but tomorrow i'll be stoned.
 #33 
Old 2003-02-01, 08:31
geezus666 geezus666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

im always high
my life is unbearable
 #34 
Old 2003-02-01, 08:43
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

well that sucks geezus.

I'm comming down but I'm breaking shit up as I type.
 #35 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:07
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

Just a little... Split 3 bowls with a friend.

EDIT : Spelling


[This message has been edited by runaway (edited 02-01-2003).]
 #36 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:19
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Who's high right now?

wake and bake. waiting for cool cartoons to come on.
 #37 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:34
jimbo_yu jimbo_yu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

does a caffeine high count?

ive snorted to pills worth of no-doz, just go's to show how bored I am..

and nothing is happening, dont think ill do this again...
 #38 
Old 2003-02-01, 22:14
cf_2k3 cf_2k3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

I've had quite a bit of codeine about 2 hours ago - im starting to come down

I'ts like being pissed i think
 #39 
Old 2003-02-01, 22:19
TheMeatPirate TheMeatPirate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

i wish, hehehe, i haven't smoked in 2 weeks. i'm trying to quit for a while.

~meaty
 #40 
Old 2003-02-01, 22:22
JephHop JephHop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

Just did 40 mg OC IV and smoked a few bowls. And I'm feelin just fine.
 #41 
Old 2003-02-02, 00:16
AlCaTrAz AlCaTrAz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

just smoked a couple of bowls and feeling GREAT
 #42 
Old 2003-02-02, 00:20
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

*opens the door*

"Just me again"

*closes the door*
 #43 
Old 2003-02-02, 00:45
tested tested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

im high of killer BC chronic.
 #44 
Old 2003-02-02, 03:22
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

Im on 600mg of DXM....but that drug doesn't seem to get much respect here...
 #45 
Old 2003-02-02, 06:30
AlcoholicBiscuit AlcoholicBiscuit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's high right now?

aaaaaahhhh, I'm so high right now, off of my Northern lights that I talked about in my other thread. I didn't even have to use all of it....aaaaaahhhhhh......
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics