|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-26, 14:06
|
Dougy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Valium
im planning on getting to go to the doctors and tell him i have some servere panic and anxiety, wich i do. maby ill get valium.
i really dont know much about the effects of valium. i went to erowid and they didnt have anything for effects or storys.
anyone can give me information on it or a website that they know?
|
|
#2
 2002-12-26, 16:26
|
t3knology 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
well, if its your first time, and u eat a few 10mg valium ull prolly jus fall asleep.. after doing it for a few times, youll jus feel really relaxed and happy
if u insuffalate them, its a dif experience, benzos are fun to blow. puts u in a GREAT mood and your body feels great too
mixing them with alkehol is fun, but dont drink to much, cause both are central nervous system depressants, so inturn u will get really fucked
|
|
#3
 2002-12-26, 18:05
|
foul matter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
Dougy,
I actually looked up some stuff about Valium (Diazepam) on Erowid (You have to do a search).
I always look up everything I can about a drug before I take it...
Anyway, from some of the stories I read valium causes a VERY euphoric feeling... One of the stories said that the user could actually FEEL music in his body... Mind you, not the vibrations from loud bass or whatever. But actually FEEL it. He also explained that it's more of an incredibly relaxed feeling, as opposed to an actual high. But I wouldn't actually know, seeing as how I've never actually had valium... My friend Steve IS however hookin me up with some this week. Can't wait!
|
|
#4
 2002-12-26, 18:06
|
kronikus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
quote: Originally posted by t3knology: if u insuffalate them, its a dif experience, benzos are fun to blow. puts u in a GREAT mood and your body feels great too
The only difference between snorting benzodiazipines and eating them are the discusting drip running down your throught. Benzos won't absorb though mucus membranes, making it a huge waste of time to blow them. Just eat a couple V's if you end up getting them, and you'll find out the benzo buzz for yourself. Huge downer effect, and a major body buzz. Fun Stuff.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-26, 18:15
|
Sivvy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
he'll probably give you fuckin zoloft. or at best, if you slip him a fifty, alzaropram. nobody under 40 is going to get valium, but it never hurts to have him write in your medical record that your trying to scrounge good rx's.
|
|
#6
 2002-12-27, 00:28
|
WOOFERHEAD 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
So is it better to just eat it or snort it? Seems like different opinions here.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-27, 00:35
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
Benzo's can be very addictive. So be sure to keep that in mind, so as not to find yourself in an unwanted state.
If you plan on using them for your anxiety, as the doctors prescribes them, don't expect to be 100% safe. If I'm correct, a lot of people who are prescribed benzo's do become slightly hooked, and cannot be taken right off the drug. When its time to give it up, the doctor must slowly ween the patient off of them.
Just remember that so you can regulate your dosages. If you plan on [ahem] 'self medicating', just be sure not to 'medicate' yourself too often.
|
|
#8
 2002-12-29, 22:59
|
psycho0_1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
what's the lethal dosage of valium? cos yesterday i ate 90mg and drank 5 beers with some oxy and it did prety much fuck all
|
|
#9
 2002-12-29, 23:05
|
TheFryguy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
quote: Originally posted by psycho0_1: what's the lethal dosage of valium? cos yesterday i ate 90mg and drank 5 beers with some oxy and it did prety much fuck all
next time you do this don't forget to write a sucide note
|
|
#10
 2002-12-29, 23:08
|
punkrawkerstonershit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
I suffer from Anxiety and I am going to see a shrink soon for my Panic attacks and Anxiety problems.
Note: that i am not faking hese problems and that I think I might be bi-polar.
In all likelyhood would i score Benzo's??
|
|
#11
 2002-12-30, 22:24
|
psycho0_1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
quote: Originally posted by TheFryguy: next time you do this don't forget to write a sucide note
i KNOW i can handle large amounts of drugs and i didn't just jump in at the deep end i worked my may up over time. i'm not stupid!
|
|
#12
 2002-12-30, 23:51
|
Edorion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Valium
Due to an earlier comment I hesitated to reply to anything posted by dougy, but I will anyway. I haven't taken valium in a couple years. The last time I did I had a bad experience. It was completely my fault though. I have a friend who lives in Harlingen which is like 30 minutes from Matamoras, Mexico. They have lots of pharmacies all up and down the strip. The pharmacist can write you a script and fill it at the same time. You can then bring your pills across the border legally. We paid $25 for 100 valiums. They were blue I don't know how many milligrams they are. While still in Mexico we went to a club and I started drinking. The more fucked up I got I couldn't remember how many pills I had taken and not being clear minded assumed I'd be ok if I took a couple more. I don't know how many times I did this. All I remember was feeling really good, coming back to the U.S., going to the beach, and waking up at my friends house three days later. But like I said, my fault, not the valium. Overall, good shit in moderation. I don't think it wise to mix with alcohol though.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|