About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-25, 01:19
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Mellowing out

Sometimes when i smoke tons of good bud, i will get a little too high to be able to drive or go to a restaurant. Whats the quickest way to mellow out a little?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-25, 01:35
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

take some xanex i would i think.. but thats just me don't listen to me... drink a beer or something u'll be mellow... enoiguh of rht restarunt
 #3 
Old 2002-12-25, 03:22
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

Too high for a restaurent? I can see driving but...a restaurent?

Try drinking coffee it kind of wakes you up and kills or drowns out the buzz for a short period of time.

Or just wait like an hour and you should be fine.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-25, 17:29
Black_Chi Black_Chi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

Maybe smoke a little less of the "good bud" if you plan on going out?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-25, 17:41
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

a shower always helps me eating is a buzz kill too and if your worried bout getting caught by being to high to go to a returant how bout just some visine and cologne
 #6 
Old 2002-12-25, 17:42
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

less is more if you're planning to go somewhere...

of course, a brisk walk is good for you...

[i enjoy walking while high...]
 #7 
Old 2002-12-25, 22:19
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

hmm, i enjoy walking when high also. It feels so good also to just sway back and forth
 #8 
Old 2002-12-25, 22:22
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Chi:
Maybe smoke a little less of the "good bud" if you plan on going out?



Hmm. I sense sarcasm. By good bud, i meant high quality strains. Thats a good idea, but I enjoy spontanaity (sp)
 #9 
Old 2002-12-25, 22:36
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

a resturaunt? what is there to be afraid of being caught at a restauraunt? i could understand work or school but restauraunts are places to go when your fucked up, you think they build them for sober people?
 #10 
Old 2002-12-25, 22:51
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

i would give anything to be where your at. i remember being scared shitless my first couple of times smokin bud, now, its just a stabilizer.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-26, 00:32
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

quote:
Originally posted by Sivvy:
its just a stabilizer.


What do you mean by that? (off topic, sorry i know )
 #12 
Old 2002-12-26, 03:11
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

Eventually You'll learn to drive while high.

This halloween I drove high a weed and opium, it was even harder b/c of all the little kidies everywhere and their dark costumes.

I drove on vicodin, alcohol and weed. Low doses of the vics and boozes though.

My best "acommplishment" driving high was when I was going down this dark side
street. And I was fucking around so I started beeping the horn. These 2 dogs from a neighbor I know came fucking running out of nowhere. Right in front of my car. I slammed on the brakes and sweirved the wheel. I missed those fucking dogs by a few feet and I was already goind fast. I dont even remember them coming out that much, my actions were just instinct. I am a good driver when sober, so it helped a lot when it came time to test me on weed.


I'm not trying to brag or recommending it. If you feel confident, you can most likely drive on weed. Thats your choice, dont drive under the influence of other drugs though. The many times I have drove under an influence was stupid and not responsible. I put my life and others at risk. At times it was my ability to control myself over those drugs, others I was to impaired, I still controlled it to a degree but was lucky. One day my luck would have ran out.

If you feel confident drive on smaller doses of weed. Make sure you are still very alert, you can easily drift off into thoughts in dreamland on weed, forgeting anything can happen on the road.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-26, 05:18
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mellowing out

quote:
Originally posted by Billowz:
What do you mean by that? (off topic, sorry i know )


i can smoke a shit load of weed and not feel anything after an hour (its damn good dankies too). its just cuz ive smoked so long. what i meant by a stabilizer was something that just makes me relax, hardly any recreational effect.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics