About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:15
Evilz Pet Evilz Pet is offline
Regular
 
Default What is this?

My friend has a bunch of white, long pills that say m357 on them. Does anyone know what they are?

Oh, and does anyone know if smoking pills works?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:24
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

Are they sort of thick? If they are my irst thought would be ibprofen. In that case yo got a whole lot of nothing.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:27
THC_Is_Your_Friend THC_Is_Your_Friend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

From RXlist

Hydrocodone Bitartrate 5mg / Acetaminophen 500mg

If your going to take enough for the hydrocodone to be enjoyable then i'd seriously suggest doing some kind of extraction on the pills as there is a lot of Acetaminophen in them which could damage your liver.

As for smoking pills, short answer: No, dont bother
 #4 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:32
Evilz Pet Evilz Pet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

Hey thc_is_your_friend where did you find that information from?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:37
THC_Is_Your_Friend THC_Is_Your_Friend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

www.rxlist.com

has information on most pharms, you can search by brand name/generic name/imprint code. Handy site.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:42
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

Thats generic 5/500 vicodin my friend.

You needn't check Rxlist on that one - its common knowledge
 #7 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:43
THC_Is_Your_Friend THC_Is_Your_Friend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

Hehe, maybe not, but as a newbie to pills, its good to get them into the habit of checking.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:47
Evilz Pet Evilz Pet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

I am 18, 5'7 150lb and have never done any type of pharmaceutical before. How many would I need to get a buzz?

PS. I've taken 8 tylenol 500s before and was ok, so I dont think the aceteminophen will hurt me.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:48
Evilz Pet Evilz Pet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

Oh yeah and how much do they go for on the streets?
 #10 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:51
THC_Is_Your_Friend THC_Is_Your_Friend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

With no tolerance, I'd stay start at four (20mg Hydrocodone), see how you feel and work your way up from there.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:58
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

WOW was I off!!! i am a total newbie to pills but it sounded like an ibprofen pill.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-24, 01:33
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

quote:
Originally posted by THC_Is_Your_Friend:
With no tolerance, I'd stay start at four (20mg Hydrocodone), see how you feel and work your way up from there.


Really? I would suggest using 15 to 20 milligrams for your first time, at that high of a dose the user would most likely fall asleep. Jesus crist man...like...JESUS...CHRIST.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-24, 01:41
THC_Is_Your_Friend THC_Is_Your_Friend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

I did say start at 20mg...lol. I don't think i was very clear though, I meant to increase dosage on subsequent uses, not to keep on upping the dose on the first go. Sorry about that, could have caused a bit of a problem.



[This message has been edited by THC_Is_Your_Friend (edited 12-24-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-12-24, 02:50
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is this?

Oh okay, its all good, the mistake was on my part. I appoligize because I just noticed the comma in your sentance.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics