About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-21, 13:53
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Interesting DXM Blends

Lately I've been experimenting with low doses of DXM and mixing it with other things while socializing or even reading a book. Example: I needed a new distortion pedal because I didn't like the sound I was getting on a blues album I'm making. I took about 300mg of DXM and two valium and went shopping for a pedal in a guitar shop. I was just high enough to experience Huxley's "suchness" (peoples eyes glowing and colors standing out) but the valium blurred the edges just right, totally relaxing me. When I checked out various pedals I could distinguish the subtlties between them with absolute clarity. Also I played a solo that stopped everyone in the store momenterily--I'm sure I took 'em along and rubbed some contact DXM into their minds. Moral: You don't have to trip out to enjoy the effects of whatever your doing. Pills (downers) are probably the best for blending, just make sure they're not MAOI's.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics