About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-21, 06:05
Calvin Calvin is offline
Regular
 
Default dxm and forgotten memories

i saw this thread when i did a search on dxm but it gave me an error when i tried opening it. but i get that really badly when i do dxm it feels like ive done all this before and ive felt this way when i get the slowed down sped up kinda feeling, like i did it when i was a little kid but i dont remember exactly what i was doing, its a really eerie feeling. just wanted to know what other peopple had to say about this and if it happens to them.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-21, 14:42
IMA_Stoner IMA_Stoner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dxm and forgotten memories

yeah ive had the same type of thing. i had the same damn trip like 4 times now on higher levels, and on lower levels when i listen to music it feels like some kind of fucked-up deja vu.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-21, 16:29
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: dxm and forgotten memories

DXM tends to create state-specific memories. That is, memories of DXM trips tend to resurface only when you're using DXM again.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-22, 00:12
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dxm and forgotten memories

I've had memories resurface while tripping on DXM. Specifically I remember having a mental picture of a house on a beachfront while tripping. A few months later I went back to the town I was born in, and saw that very same house. It turned out to be the house I used to live in as a very little kid. I moved out of that town at an age of 3 months and had never been back since. I'd never seen a photograph of it either.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics