|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-20, 21:48
|
Bleed666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
outlook life . start of drug use...
this was mainly a weed question, but any drug will do. have drugs changed your outlook of life (mentally) like goals, opinions, etc and what did u think b4, durin the usage, and now.
b4 da chrons: saw life as full of suprises, and expected lots out of it. even though i had some major depressions, drugs were bad (how i was brought up)
during: say myself as livin it up, enjoyed almost everything i did while high. i lost interest in other stuff though
after (like never quitted but cut back): drugs being dumb and a huge waste of time, i expect way less in my life and at the moment have lik 2 goals
|
|
#2
 2002-12-20, 21:52
|
Billowz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
Definately changed my outlook on life dramatically. Thought not in such a negative way as you might think. I still have almost the same goals if not indentical they are very close to what they were way back when I met Sweet young Mary.
The most dramatic effect that mj has had on me is just trying to enjoy life, and trying to get the most out of it. Trying new things and just living your life to fullest.
That's how I see it anyways.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-20, 22:45
|
Rezurrektur 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
frying on mushrooms completely changed my outlook on life
|
|
#4
 2002-12-20, 22:52
|
Billowz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
Mushrooms also have helped me focus on the little, simple joys of life.
[This message has been edited by Billowz (edited 12-20-2002).]
|
|
#5
 2002-12-20, 23:02
|
pyro918v 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
drugs changed my views of everything.. when i wuz little i always learned that they were bad and never try them.. but then when i smoked weed, i learned that it wuznt bad cuz i wuznt dead.. so then my views on everything changed from the way that adults want you to believe to re-learning the actual truth of everything.. such as the "doing drugs is bad" and "the government is always right" deal..
|
|
#6
 2002-12-21, 00:51
|
deptstoremook 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
AMT didn't change my views, but made me vocalize them more.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-21, 04:38
|
bongathon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
Like most kids i was brought up with my parents telling me drugs were a no -no. But then i started smoking weed and popping opiates and i felt great and more "mature" but they still didnt cahnge my life much. But then over the summer me and my friends were on amphetamines for about 3 days straight, adderall, ritalin, dexadrine, concerta we did not sleep we just had so much fun and we felt great bu then on third day all my friends passe dout becuz they were so exhausted but i ddidnt i sat there at my friends house in the middle of the night while all of them were asleep and i was awake exhausted as hell but i could not sleep, i continued thinking deep thoughs and then all of a sudden it hit me! i started thinking about god and the like and i started to realize that there may be no god and that i am just gonna die one day and the world will go on without me forever. now this thought was pretty depressing and for weeks after that is all i thought about. but then i talked to some of my friends who said they have realized that at one point or another and that u just have to live life to the fullest. so now im alot more cautios. i care for my family alot more and i dont take many thigns for granted ne more.
|
|
#8
 2002-12-21, 04:40
|
DR.GONZO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
well, before i started smoking i w as a little hyper punk who thought i was fukin coolest guy ever. NOW, after smokin weed regularly for abour 2 and a half years, takin mushrooms every oncce in a while i am MELLOW as fukin shit!, ruined the relationship with my parents, old friends who never picked up the drug concept think im a HUGE burnout. everyone thinks i need to get high ALL the time. i ve become more synical of other people and more optomistic for myself. i feel alienated from everyone other than my smokin pals. BUT, all this isnt as bad as it seems. when i look back at what i was like before i started smoking i am so embarrassed i could shoot myself. nothing seems to bother me any more. my parents didnt like me before they knew i smoked so when they found out they practically disowned me. my thought process has totally changed, i'm ALWAYs thinking aobut other concepts rather than what i am supposed to be focused on. also, although do feel alienated by most people the friends i kept i have the strongest bond with. they ARE my family, we have been through everything all under the influence of sweet sweet MARIJUANA! So, if i cud go bak in time and choose to not smoke weed? HELL NO! the things i experienced and the way i've changed have totally altered my life for the better.
|
|
#9
 2002-12-21, 05:32
|
IMA_Stoner 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
Well, for me drugs had both good and bad effects on my life. When I first started using them I had pretty much the worst outlook on life possible and I didnt give a flyin fuck about anything. i would just go to school, getting in trouble almost every day, then go home and when my mom would yall walk out the door and run off. I got tossed in some damn residential treatment centers and even thrown in a fuckin psych hospital for going nuts while I was pissed off. Finally, after I got out of the last RTC, I tried some weed. Shit that gave me something to stay out of trouble for. Then I stayed out of trouble and smoked and used whatever I could. Now my life is better because I dont spend half of my time locked up like I did before. So for me, drugs have influenced my life for the better, at least so far.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-21, 10:43
|
jimbo_yu 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
Before i tryed weed and xtc....well lets start with weed, if i got pushed(not physically) around, or annoyed with someone i would keep it to myself - but after mj, if i got pissed off people they would fucking know about it. After trying xtc, i was alot more open about things (more than i was) i would say things i normally would only dream of saying - with no remorse of saying them, which i fucking love!!! Though they are some things about them im not a fan of, when i go out to the shops or something by myself i get anxiety attacks, not bad but i can overcome them after a while of walking around. i feel like everyone is looking at me weired, but since i aquired sunnies - ive got fuck all to worry about!!!  well thats my 2 cents
|
|
#11
 2002-12-21, 12:19
|
Evolved 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
quote: Originally posted by jimbo_yu:
when i go out to the shops or something by myself i get anxiety attacks, not bad but i can overcome them after a while of walking around. i feel like everyone is looking at me weired
Could you elaborate on this a bit? Sometimes I feel very similar to this. I'm not sure why at all. It's not all the time, just depending on what mood i'm in.
|
|
#12
 2002-12-21, 13:08
|
fra_sotona 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
Well my mum's a stoner so i've neva seen weed as bad but she has told me the truth about drugs and not just not 2 use them. I feel im more educated than the majority of people i know so drugz really haven't changed my out look on life
|
|
#13
 2002-12-22, 01:06
|
cornzornoplat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
hmmm.....its made me look at life in a totally different way, like before I wanted to be all rich and famous...now after the weed I realized all that shit dont matter, its just about being happy and doin what you want to
|
|
#14
 2002-12-22, 04:56
|
Harry-Pothead 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: outlook life . start of drug use...
Weed changed me spiritually and physically.. I was the geek (still am) at school.. You know.. The one you beat the shit out of..Anyway I was this little church kid that was just pissed off at everyone.. Bad memories from my childhood..I went home from school one day depressed as usual..One of my friends called me over to come smoke at his house so I was like Fuck Mom Fuck Dad im gonna smoke some weed.. So I did and it was just the happiest feeling I had ever had..Spiritually it has made me question everything.. I question Reality.. Just what is reality? Where does space end? What exactly is dirt? What exactly is water? How did it get here? What is my purpose here? Shit like that I still do.. I smoke weed and relax with some tool as I stargaze.. That's my relaxation (sometimes masterbation) time.. So now youre probaly thinking im just some 17 year old special olympics reject who thinks he knows everything but really knows everything about jack shit.. Well youre pretty smart then..
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|