About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-20, 10:00
one man riot one man riot is offline
Regular
 
Default What do you use?

wondering what everyone here uses to smoke up on a saturday night. I have a nice bowl from nastyglass.com, a graet bubbler... i suggest that site if you can get stuff in the mail.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-20, 11:22
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you use?

i use a bong pipe bucket joint blunt any thing that i find lying in my lock box underneath my bed as long as i get that sweeeeeeeeeet shit.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-20, 12:53
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you use?

I use opium.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-20, 15:21
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you use?

I like rolling joints, but I have this real old-fasioned wooden and metal bong. It has 4 real nice long tubes as well so everyone can smoke and a gauss you can fit around half-ounce in.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-20, 15:24
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you use?

i like to use pipes, bongs, one hitter, or my latest investment, my Bukket Bong
check it www.bukket.com
 #6 
Old 2002-12-20, 19:32
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you use?

I'm a blunt man myself, although I usually stick with the traditional Philly (or even the popular among kids Black and Mild), on special occassions (like this friday, the last day before break), I'll purchase a nice corona from the tobacco shop.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-20, 21:33
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you use?

Typically a nice think glass bubbler. But I'll use anything that works: papers, blunts, bongs, glass pipes, wood pipes, steel pipes, gatorade bottles, bible pages, apples, you name it.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-21, 00:59
havasu havasu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you use?

a nice homemade vaporizer.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-21, 02:11
Kinky_Chronic_420 Kinky_Chronic_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you use?

yea, i'm preety fucked now, but i like Bigass fuckin blunts, or water bongs, those are sweet , but nuthin can beat fuckin gas masks, specially if you can find a way 2 connect it to your water piep which you can do with some gas masks.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-21, 09:38
illusion illusion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you use?

Usually just my bong. If I have a lot of weed it might be a nice big blunt.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-21, 09:55
-syko- -syko- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you use?

I smoke a joint in my room sometimes two mostly one and then hit the town for some booze. Best night of the week I rekon.

-Syko
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics