About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-20, 03:17
silencer silencer is offline
Regular
 
Default combining ephedrine and amphetamine

I have a limited supply of 10mg Adderall XR, so I want to get more effects out of it if I can. I can barely feel any high from one 10mg capsule (I know it's not designed for that, stfu. I wanna use it occasionally both for studying and recreation - not at the same time mind you). I've rarely used meth (orally) and I've used ephedrine maybe once per week so I shouldn't have much cross-tolerance. (Meth, Amp, and Eph are chemical analogues...but if you didn't know that you can't help me anyway )

Would ephedrine potentiate amphetamine very well? (As in, increase the high and perhaps the duration?) I'd be crushing up the time release pellets from a pill or two and taking em with a 25mg ephedrine.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-20, 03:20
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: combining ephedrine and amphetamine

yeh it will spike your blood pressure tho, its actually pretty dangerous to take in high amounts. Be careful.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-20, 05:42
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: combining ephedrine and amphetamine

Its like asking: If i drank 1 beer, would another one then potentiate the first beer. The Eph would have its effect just like the amph at the same time, call it what u want.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics