About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:17
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default First time "high"???

I finally got some zig-zags and finally rolled my first joint (admittedly not that good, but hey, gotta start somewhere) Anyways, I used 1/3 of a dime on this joint. After a few minutes of of puffing, I finally got a lung full of that harsh ass smoke. Holy shit, when people say MJ is 'harsh', they arent fucking kidding. One hit was so deep my right eyed teared up like crazy.

By the time it was down to a roach, I had the very tingly feeling under my ribs. Then the feeling spread throughout the rest of my body, but not as intense. I then went inside and watched some TV. After about 5 minutes after I had finished smoking, I got very hungry, so I indulged in a box of pretzels. The pretzels seemed to just melt in my mouth, and the rhythm of my mouth chewing was actually kind of fun to listen to. I just could not stop eating. The food seemed to taste a lot better. Yogurt, chicken, pretzels. So delicous. Anyways, After eating, I soon fell asleep. I was tired in the first place but after I smoked I seemed to be "being pulled down by gravity."

I woke up about 25 minutes ago. Im not tired, not hungry, and basically back to normal. Well, except for that this little pink spot keeps flashing in the corner of my eye, but when I try and look at it, it dissappears. Wierd. Thanks for any input.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:21
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First time "high"???

it probaly harsh cause the joint was loose
 #3 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:22
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First time "high"???

Well, the joint was really shitty, I had to layer it 3 times because of the front burning up so much. But I'm pretty sure it wasnt loose.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:24
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First time "high"???

the front is supposed to be burning sammy lol
 #5 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:33
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First time "high"???

it was harsh because you used so much rolling paper.use one,or 2 if it's gonna be fat.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:33
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First time "high"???

Congrats Sammy, bout time. Everyone give him a round of cheers.

You'll get used to the harsh smoke. Make sure you inhale deeply and hold the smoke in your lungs for about 5 seconds or so.

If you use a bong, the smoke will be so much cooler, and if you add ice, oh man, it hits so smooth.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:41
Nyk Nyk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First time "high"???

*cheers*

Don't let anyone talk you into giving up on the doobie just because it felt harsh the first time (try not to use more than a single paper, if you can't fit all the weed you want to smoke into one paper, just roll TWO joints! ).

Hell, the first several joints I rolled weren't even smokable. But with a lots of practice and a little time I was rolling them better than anyone I knew. Or anyone else knew, for that matter. (with one exception)
 #8 
Old 2002-12-20, 00:12
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First time "high"???

Did anyone get the same "high" their first time? I'm kind of just trying to confirm whether or not I actually got "high" somewhat. I just wanted to get it out of the way so I can get the actual high tommorow.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-20, 00:36
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First time "high"???

Sammy, wheter you actually got high or not, if you liked whatever you got then, you are gonna love whats to come. Wait till you get stoned.. Its indescribable

You may have gotten high, but its just going to keep on getting much, much better. Think about when you learn how to hit it nice and deep. When you roll a nice joint that finishes perfectly. And the times when you smoke a few grams. You'll know soon, dont give up. Good luck.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:54
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First time "high"???

Exactly what the above states:::: gets much much better
The first time for me it was fun on schwag, but i was like, its not that great. Then, i got stoned like fuck offa some blueberry nugs. Fuck yes. I will always remember that 2nd time. So much fucking better. Imean it was more euphoric than before, not as many giggles. The harshness will go away, i swear i could eat a fucking burning coal and not feel it!
Well, my advice is, get u some good weed, and dont smoke it all at once. Smoke a little, feel it. If u satisfied, stay, and if not, toke that bitch again. This is another pipe/bong advantage. If ya dont want anymore, you dont waste any.
Well, hope this helps. Dont do anything stupid, and be cool.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics