About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:44
phreejimmy phreejimmy is offline
Regular
 
Default psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

Hey, I kind of want to use a psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance. Should I drop some acid, eat some shrooms, or something else? What about Morning Glory seeds or DXM, those seem interesting. I have only smoked weed and drank some beer before. I guess I just want to prove the stepping stone theory.

-edit- Of course, I am not serious. It was a joke. I just do drugs at SporkFest (a party thing I throw), so I figure why not up it a notch and make the party more fun for me and my friends. And we all kind of want to try something new.

[This message has been edited by phreejimmy (edited 12-19-2002).]

[This message has been edited by phreejimmy (edited 12-19-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:55
UrMom UrMom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

As, for what drug, that is pretty much up to you. DXM is easily avalible(cough syrup) and works quite well. I have no idea about morning glory seeds, but I would suggest Shrooms or DXM to start. Make sure to have a sober sitter with you so you won't do anything too stupid. Even if you have tripped before, it is always a good idea to have a sitter when trying a new hallucinagin because every one is different and others dont prepare you well for others.

[This message has been edited by UrMom (edited 12-19-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-12-19, 02:10
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

i found the DXM high similar to weed.

i'd start with DXM, go to shrooms, and once you are comfortable go on to any other psychadelics you want to explore.

[i don't know if i'd call hallucinogens "harder drugs"]
 #4 
Old 2002-12-19, 03:56
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

dxm high is not at all like a weed high, I dont give a shit what anyone says. How about try some X? thats always lovey dovey trippy fun.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-19, 13:55
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

Yeah, i'd go with either extacy or mushrooms. Tough to have any sort of a bad trip on either.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:41
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

LsD or mushrooms. I'd only try those if you want a psychedelic experience. I've never done LSA (morning glory seeds), but I'm sure it's alright. I've done DXM, but all it ever does is make me feel drunk. Acid or shrooms are the only thing I'd consider in your situation. If you're bored and don't have anything else to do, then try the others.
Ecstacy I wouldn't recommend only cause it's not good for you. I'm sure it's fun and all, but don't do too much or do it too often.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 19:36
Das Troll Das Troll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

id do mushrooms, there extreamly easy to get depending on what state u live in. u can also save 1 cap and start your own mushroom farm.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-19, 19:38
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

the only psycodelics i tried so far are

ketamine
pcp
dxm
mushrooms
and...some psycodelic amphetamines...

like other people said dxm is widely available and easy to get, and it's a preaty damn good experience especially your first times... start off slowly and increase the dosage next time you do it... to experiment with new plateus...

ketamine and pcp are simular to dxm (well not compleatly) but you get same "holes" and crazy mind fucks... ofcourse they are harder to get for some people and more expensive...

mushrooms are great but i haven't be able to take a high dosage yet to fully experience the psycodelic effect...

just be carefull with psycodelics couse they can change you and the way you look at life...
 #9 
Old 2002-12-19, 20:53
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

QUOTE:"and...some psycodelic amphetamines..."
thats pretty stoned-ish to write something like that. Amphetamines are not psychedelics, though there might be psychedelics that have a similar chemical structure of that of amphetamine(s).
 #10 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:03
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

He was probably refering to other phenethylamines with an amphetamine backbone
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:28
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

quote:
Originally posted by CRaZyAmishMaN:
i found the DXM high similar to weed.



Not as a flame, but even considering all the different plateus, I dont see much of a similarity between the two.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-20, 00:18
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

yeah shit like ecstacy... you can either call it an amphetamine or a psycodelic ... couse ltes face its preaty foking psycodelc!!!@

im drunk
 #13 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:44
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

quote:
Not as a flame, but even considering all the different plateus, I dont see much of a similarity between the two.
hey, no heat taken.
[i really should have explained that one]
i act similar when high and on DXM.
[and i find my self acting similar-
often when high i'll have quick moments of sobriety and think "hey, this is fun (i specifically enjoy such-and-such), weird how i can control myself, isn't it?"
(as opposed to a drug like alchohol- mind numbing shit, that is.)]

the only difference is the hallucination.

i laugh, i talk to inanimate things, i felt like my freinds were the BEST GUYS EVER!
i'm not sure what plateau trip i had, but it wasn't too high up.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-20, 11:46
Deathrow588 Deathrow588 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

If you never tried any kind of psychodelic then try DXM first. Personnaly i wouldn't call it a hallucinogen or psychodelic. It doesn't make me hallucinate and it doesnt make me go psycho or change my personnality at all BUT the advantages:
Extremely easy to obtain(OTC cough cryups)
Dont need to take much(for first time only around 100-150ml)
Very cheap
Makes music seem so much better
Nothing will embarass you
Loads more confidence
Slightly drunk effect but better
NO short term side effects(hang-over etc)
 #15 
Old 2002-12-20, 18:40
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: psychedelic/hallucinogenic substance

i launch myself to 1 and 2nd plateus just to enjoy music... it sounds like 5 times louder and deeper and better... if you want to experience out of body experiences or something simular get youself on the 4th platue.. maybe even ~ S I M A ~

who here sigmad before? i did once accidently, about 800mg of dxm and lotsa of fucking dramamamine, all taken accidently from prescription syrop, don't recommend sigma unless you willing to totaly leave reality for couple of days...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics