About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:16
phreejimmy phreejimmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Using a Vaporizor

When I use a vaporizor, am I supposed to take the bud and grind it up, then vaporize it?

And I don't have a real vaporizor, I just use a Pringles can. Is there something wrong with that? I get the vapors and everthing so I don't see why everybody doesnt just vaporize with a pringles can.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:22
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Using a Vaporizor

grind, yessir.

pringles can is fine... do you taste smoke?

if it smokes or you taste anything "funny" i'd switch to a glass bulb.
[i've posted my method of taking the brass off a couple times]
 #3 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:22
maxpower02903 maxpower02903 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Using a Vaporizor

I usually try to grind it up. It just seems that it all gets vaporized like that. Im not using a pringles can. I got a hollowed out lightbulb with a soda bottle scre on it so it can screw into the bottle as a mouthpeice.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-19, 03:20
aquila aquila is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Using a Vaporizor

stupid question: how do you grind up weed? i've never used a vaporizer, i break my weed up semi-fine.. but what do mean by 'grinding' it up? thx.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-19, 03:23
phreejimmy phreejimmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Using a Vaporizor

Well, yeah, thats a good question!
How should I grind up my weed?
I dont wanna beat the shit out of it.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 14:21
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Using a Vaporizor

shot glass and a pair of small sharp scissors.

drop your bud in the shot glass, stick the scissors in, put your hand over it, and start choppin'. Works great for me...
 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 14:58
maxpower02903 maxpower02903 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Using a Vaporizor

They make grinders for this sort of thing. If its a little dry (or a lotta dry) you can sort of crumble. I ususally just rip it apart.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-20, 03:15
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Using a Vaporizor

i've never had a situation where i could just rip it apart with my fingers.

but avatar's method is rather interesting... i'll have to try.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics