About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 04:24
chicox111 chicox111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Formaldehyde Usp

i just found Formaldehyde Usp (embalming fluid) on the internet for sale,,,,,,,,now how do i put it on my weed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 05:11
the creator the creator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Formaldehyde Usp

OMFG, dude are you fucking retarded? Why the fuck would you want to put that shit on weed? It wont get you high or anything. The only thing it will do is kill you.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 05:15
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Formaldehyde Usp

I sincerely hope you're kidding.

It wouldn't change things, of course.

This certainly qualifies as a BAD IDEA.

Maybe if you'd asked if you should put it on your weed it would be an almost valid question. As it is, it's like asking us how to shoot yourself in the foot. There's already a current topic on the [lack of] recreational value of formaldehyde. Please refer to it.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 12:36
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Formaldehyde Usp

As much as I think it an inane, vacuously, smugly, and unconsciously foolish topic, none the less it does fit the definition

[i]According to both of our found definitions.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-18, 12:36
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Formaldehyde Usp

As much as I think it an inane, vacuously, smugly, and unconsciously foolish topic, none the less it does fit the definition

According to both of our found definitions.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-18, 19:44
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Formaldehyde Usp

just smoke a little bit at first and if we never hear from you again we know why
 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:22
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Formaldehyde Usp

Please dont put that shit anywhere near you. My grandad was the coronor, and that shit will fuck you up. As in DEAD.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh FuCK I HATE EmbamING FluiD the SMEll of DEAth FUCK SHIT ASoijhsaDLFhasdpfhdsa[iwaeewgewaewge
 #8 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:24
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Formaldehyde Usp

I am sorry. I once saw the med lab where my father attended med school. The formaldahyde smell was thick---fetuses and human heads in glass containers EVERYWHERE!
FUCK!
NO!
GOD DAMNIT SHIT FUCKIN BITCH
PEOPLE IN FUCKING JARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO
 #9 
Old 2002-12-19, 02:26
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Formaldehyde Usp

I never implied that formaldehyde isn't a drug. I simply identified the original post (correctly) as flamebait.

There is already a much more mature thread on the subject, and anyone looking for serious discussion should go there.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-21, 11:29
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Formaldehyde Usp

quote:
Originally posted by 2likestuff:
I am sorry. I once saw the med lab where my father attended med school. The formaldahyde smell was thick---fetuses and human heads in glass containers EVERYWHERE!
FUCK!
NO!
GOD DAMNIT SHIT FUCKIN BITCH
PEOPLE IN FUCKING JARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO




I know the smell you mean: like that of a biology lab.

That had put me off on doing mortuary work at first too.

However, though embalming fluid does contain the stuff, it doesn't smell anything like that; it is not really unpleasent at all.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics