About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:28
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Best Bud Ever Smoked

What strain of weed was the best youve ever smoked? Ive smoked many different strains, but I must say that the one time I smoke blueberry bud, it was the best, two bowlpacks of it and I was blown away, not the highest Ive ever been,but thats because Ive smoked 30+ bowls of K.B at one time...I cant imagine smokin that much of blueberry..actually I dont think I could, anyways just post the best strain youve ever smoked
 #2 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:48
The_Scrub The_Scrub is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

I've heard that when growing plants hydroponically they tend to be seceptible to any flavor added during the early stages of cultivation. It sounds liek to got some ok hydro with blueberry flavor. I think this because I've smoked $90 and half oz shit and between 3 dudes we smoked ONE bowl and none of us knew what was going on for about an hour.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:49
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

krypt. that shit is the best weed i have ever smoked. better than white widow or anything else.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:59
slimpyman slimpyman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

hehe i wish i knew what strain i was smokin. its just schwag.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-17, 02:06
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

quote:
Originally posted by The_Scrub:
It sounds liek to got some ok hydro with blueberry flavor.


no, I definately had some real bluberry bud
 #6 
Old 2002-12-17, 02:45
Hurley44 Hurley44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

either northern lights , or white rhino
 #7 
Old 2002-12-17, 02:53
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

hmm best buds.. i had 2 bowls of some white rhino + 3 of shwag at a concert and i was fucking gone... my freind got some weed once but i have no idea what it was... it a different kind of high, but most probably still weed... the stuff looked black and the one bowl we had lasted for a VERY long time..
and one other time i went to freinds house and he looked stoned as hell and his mom called us into his room and she gave me like 3 bong rips to myself to catch up and then a few more.. i dont know what it was but it was 10 more per 8th than normal bud and i was GOOOD
 #8 
Old 2002-12-17, 03:14
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

his mom promoted drug use? sounds pretty cool
 #9 
Old 2002-12-17, 07:28
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

The shit I'm getting now is probably the best I've had. One bowl quitter and it's pretty damn fresh bud too.

Gotta love them downtown crack houses
 #10 
Old 2002-12-17, 07:40
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

The best bud I ever smoked was the first bud that got me high and introduced me to the wonderful world of marijuana. That aside, my favorite strain is probably NL5xhaze or mango. I also had the pleasure once of smoking a strain developed by some Georgia cracker called Okeefenokee funk. I would have to say that toke for toke that was the strongest strain I ever had. It was a mostly indica hybrid, with the pungent odor of a sick skunk, and a sickly green color that belied the true nature of the bud. I have smoked many high quality strains including the whole white widow family of greenhouse genetics. Nothing has compared to that funk...nothing.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-17, 07:54
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

It was this Chocolate Thai.

Mmmm, that was some tasty stuff, and it was very mildly visual producing. When we first got some, the friend who brought it had us convinced it was laced with DMT.

Hey, I was young and didn't know much about any substance; hell I hardy knew anything about weed then - except that that stuff was just damn fine smoking.

Most certainly the best [that I can remember ;-)]

And you know what?

[i][b]It was a sativa!!!!!
 #12 
Old 2002-12-17, 10:45
SwampThing SwampThing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

I had earlier tonight a single joint of propably the best ive ever had. I asked my buddy what strain it was, and he said "I dunno, but its bikie weed." Smooth as anything going down, very potent, lovely stuff.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-17, 11:52
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

I'VE GOT NO FUCKING COCK, SUCKER!


{You can go wash your mouth out with soap now.

You know there's a lot better ways to anounce that you're a girl, little lady.}


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 12-17-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-12-17, 11:56
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

Well mine is gonna beat all of yours. About 2 months ago some friends came over and said they had the most evil shit,-ICE, but not ice like meth it was uh..... weed-ICE. We gave some change each to the companionship of smoking, it got lighted up and people started smoking, i of course took the biggest hits possibly, due to that i wanted something for my money(it was rolled in a joint and they said there wasnt very much ice in it, and it smelled like a cigarret).
I had seen ICE(45dollars/gram) before, but it was rare that it was available even out on Christiania(Soft drug center). After those few hits i didnt notice any of the speed i had sniffed earlier and that was like 50-100mg. I was so stoned, probably the most stoned of us, that we all just looked like severe Cheech and Chong bongheads, who had smoked more than they normally do. ICE is like the THC and other actives extracted, and it does look like ice, uh..... when u r stoned.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-17, 14:09
Affect Affect is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

Some no name shit. It was lime green, and didn't look like shit. We could get a cigarette plus to hammer like three or four people. Mind you, a cigarette plus is a cigarette hollowed out about 4mm from the top, and the 4mm top is filled with weed. You get about three drags, and then it's tobacco. Very good for work/car smokage.

Anyways, this was years ago when I used to stone out.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-17, 16:00
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

My friend got some real blueberry bud, and we rolled a joint with that, and the best weed produced by a homegrower friend of mine. It was raining outside, and I had to walk home, and I was about to drink water from puddles on the ground, but my friend stopped me. I went into 7/11, and got some gatorade, some chips, and some pistachios, and I went to pay, gave the guy a 20, and forgot about my change. My friend went in to get the change. (she got there late and had only smoked regular weed)

Anyways, this weed did that to me, and usually weed doesn't really get me "fucked up" at all.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-17, 18:46
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

I don't know what strain it was, but the bud I just had was fantastic. I never smoked a huge amount of it, because I was rationing it [last bud until after christmas, need to save my cash.] but this shit was good.

3 hits and you're toasted. Much like cornzornoplat with this bud, I didn't get the highest I've ever been, but I have never been that high off three hits, thats for damn sure.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-17, 19:06
potinthebowl potinthebowl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

The best shit that I ever smoked came from my uncle. He's been growing weed since like the 70's and has perfected the art of it. He said the stuff he gave me was a 10 year strain that started as white wido, but had some purple cush and northern lights bred in. All in all it was the best joint I ever smoked.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:06
SwampThing SwampThing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

Is it just me, or does nearly everyone have one friend whose mother or father smokes bud and encourages their child to also?
 #20 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:29
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

viva le soap!
 #21 
Old 2002-12-18, 02:54
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

quote:
Originally posted by DuckWarri0r:
viva le soap!


shut the fuck up, bitch
 #22 
Old 2002-12-18, 03:14
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

lets see..
good freind one: mom smokes, is our dealer, often hooks us up with free nugz and occasionally smokes us out. his dad also tells us stories like how he was frying on acid and ended up in new mexico (i live in idaho)
good freind 2: both his parents are huge stoners and often give us mad budz

ahh its a good life :P
 #23 
Old 2002-12-18, 03:14
otto_skorzeny otto_skorzeny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

Hey Swampthing-I've smoked Dope since the 60's(Was at Woodstock when Country Joe and the Fish played) and I definately do not want my Kids smoking-any Parent that dosn't care enough about their own,dosn't deserve kids-But I will say this--if they are going to do anything-I'd rather they ate brownies-Best I ever smoked was Tie stick with a little Afgan topped off by a Rorer 714
Thx O.S.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:56
living4fear living4fear is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

i got ya all beat i got bag seed from some really potent shit grew it hydo when it was done growing i sold about an oz. then tryed some it fucked me up to hell i swear i could barly move no idea what stairn it was though which sucks for me.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:01
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Bud Ever Smoked

I have 2 friends, wait no...3 who's parents/relatives occasionally toke the greens. None encourage it however.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics