About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-17, 00:49
artking1239 artking1239 is offline
Regular
 
Default I can't WAIT for spring...

Springtime. Sun, cool breezes, showers, and LSA.

I'm gonna buy around 16 packets of morning glory seeds, and refine the LSA from them. Mix with some Jack Daniels, and off I go, riding waves of color...

I've done LSA before, but never have I refined it. Much more intense experience, from what I understand.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:19
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: I can't WAIT for spring...

i'm right with you man. i can't wait till summer so i can get rid of this cough/cold. winter can be so fucking lame and where i live it was 62 today!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:30
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't WAIT for spring...

I cant wait till spring either....outdoor growing!!! Ive been waiting forever to grow out doors and only 3 or 4 more months then you can just call me Dr.Greenthumb
 #4 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:36
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: I can't WAIT for spring...



I can 't wait for Saturday: I get to pick up Alchemy

[Sorry, but I'm in a damn fine mood!

Uncharacteristic as it is ]
 #5 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:47
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't WAIT for spring...

more power to ya, meta!

i don't have a favorite season, and i see no reason why.

i like skiing a whole damn lot... that may be the reason i almost enjoy winter.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-17, 04:26
phantasie phantasie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't WAIT for spring...

well well well...
it's summer here, i've been on holidays since the beginning of nov. and i will be on holidays until march. i just got back from a world trip and now i'm living it up at the beach. woohoo!!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-12-17, 10:54
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't WAIT for spring...

Yes, I definately can not wait until spring so I can start growing. I live in Maryland, is late March the best time to start growing? It's probably to early to predict although.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-17, 18:01
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't WAIT for spring...

quote:
Originally posted by modega:
Yes, I definately can not wait until spring so I can start growing. I live in Maryland, is late March the best time to start growing? It's probably to early to predict although.


I'm right with you. Me and my cronies are going to start going around March. Our first time, wish us luck! I live in south Florida, so the growing conditions are vastly different than Maryland.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics