|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-16, 11:49
|
floydkidcapri 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Procaine synthesis help
Anyone know how to make procaine or butacaine? I think I posted this question a while back, but I'm too stoned to remember.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-16, 18:35
|
Neiztsche 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Procaine synthesis help
No, but you can order procaine, provocaine cheaply and legally online.
[This message has been edited by Neiztsche (edited 12-16-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-12-16, 18:40
|
Crispy311 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Procaine synthesis help
Pazahaha! I had a topic a while back with benzocaine. It's practically the same shit I guess. I did finally figure out how to extract it outa Orajel. Just get some Orajel, mix it with water, put in the freezer for a little bit (like, thirty minutes. Long enough for it to get cold, but not to freeze), then poor the solution through a coffee filter. The resulting powder is what ya want.
|
|
#4
 2002-12-16, 19:35
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Procaine synthesis help
You must have also been too stoned to remember that these type of questions belong in Lab Tips...
Where this one is goinggggg, nnnnnnnoooowww,
Now!
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|