About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-16, 02:57
phreejimmy phreejimmy is offline
Regular
 
Default 2 pot Qs - Dry Mouth and Rolling Paper

Question #1 - How do you guys counter dry mouth? I ask because last time I drank apple juice to counter it but it barely helped therefore I drank so much I puked. So far, the best thing I have found was to drink a little bit of Pepsi and a little of that German beer that I dont know how to spell, Ying Ling.

Question #2 - Since I don't drive and stuff I can't go out and buy stuff. Like rolling paper. Is it true I can just use chewing gum wrapping paper? Does it really suck? Can I use any other house hold items? Thanks.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:08
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 pot Qs - Dry Mouth and Rolling Paper

1- mints!
well, if you're drunk you won't notice it either...

2- no. yes. no.
the best thing i found as a rolling substitute would be tissue paper [used in stuffing gifts and shit]

the best homemade thing you can smoke from would be a homemade pipe/bong.

simply click the search button [at the top of the forum] and search for "homemade bong"
 #3 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:17
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 pot Qs - Dry Mouth and Rolling Paper

quote:
Originally posted by CRaZyAmishMaN:
the best thing i found as a rolling substitute would be tissue paper


I've found that tracing paper works really well too, thinner than even some rolling paper, also, you could try taking regular paper and softly, with very little pressure, running an 800+grit sandpaper over it a few times, dunno though, I usually use cigs or papers.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:32
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 pot Qs - Dry Mouth and Rolling Paper

1. cotten mouth is just part of the expeirence man, live with it and grab some kool-aid.

2. Fuck joints, even with proper rolling paper joints suck. If you HAVE to smoke from a pipe do that, but i recommend using a water bong, or a gravity bong.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-16, 04:10
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: 2 pot Qs - Dry Mouth and Rolling Paper

Starburst, man. Starburst. God's gift to stoners. Yummy. Juicy.

They work well for determining when to stop smoking. When you're too wasted to unwrap one, you've had enough...
 #6 
Old 2002-12-16, 06:05
BondageBarbi BondageBarbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 pot Qs - Dry Mouth and Rolling Paper

the above poster(forgot name already...damn short term memory)is totally rite about the starburst...try not to eat the whole thing in one bite, talk about intensity. th4e sour ones are the best IMO. Chocolate milk from a bag is also good(dont ask).

about the papers, we sometimes roll paperbag blunts...we just take a paper bag and rip some off and roll it up...when my friend does it he uses some syrup or honey to get it sealed, cuz it can be tough using just spit...it also adds flavor "honey Paperbag BLunt" gum wrappers just suck. once you scrap of the foil the paper is ussualy ripped and wrinkled beyond usage, and the dont stick good...well hope that helps...

PS i like pipes better...also any paper can be used, but some will be harsh to the max
 #7 
Old 2002-12-16, 18:17
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 pot Qs - Dry Mouth and Rolling Paper

I dont drive, and it doesnt effect my ability to get rolling papers. Any corner store should stock them.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-16, 18:22
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 pot Qs - Dry Mouth and Rolling Paper

Weird i dont have problems with dry mouth- i just drink some whiskey and its all good. Most of my school books has good roller paper.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-16, 18:45
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 pot Qs - Dry Mouth and Rolling Paper

Dry mouth? Drink water. I've also found ice cream is good. When I was constantly stoned at Virginia Beach, I kept on going back to Dairy Queen and getting Blizzards. Beer is good as well. Whatever quenches your thirst any other time should work when you're high I'd imagine.
Rolling paper substitutes? I've found Bible pages work the best. Tastes a little funny, but burns good. I always use blank pages cause I'm not keen on the idea of smoking ink.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics