About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-15, 10:02
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default If E is not sexual, what is?

Many say E is not sexual, but sensual. I've found it to be both. But I've met chicks who are sex crazed on some drugs, just dont know what it is.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-15, 10:17
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: If E is not sexual, what is?

So, are you asking a question, making a statement, or what?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-15, 10:26
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If E is not sexual, what is?

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.
Actually, both. Because I've found E to be both sensual and sexual. And many people said it's sensual but not sexual.

Perhaps it depends on the pills too. One time I was incredibly horny after a comedown. Another time I was pinned down by a bunch of girls and I don't know what they are on, but they were very horny. So I would also like to ask is there anything else out there that acts like an aphrodisiac?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-15, 11:22
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If E is not sexual, what is?

madma is sexual and sensual, only some people hard it quite hard to ahive errection... or orgasm while under the influence thats why there is a new "thing" now taking viagra with e which i heard helps to beat that... personally i wouldnt be able to fuck on e but making out hugging and other shit like that is my thing to do on e
 #5 
Old 2002-12-15, 11:33
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If E is not sexual, what is?

I personally was able to achieve erection with some help but I can lose it and it always take a minute or two to get it back. Oral helps. And a good looking girl helps, wait, maybe it doesn't really matter...

Might try the viagra thing some day, my understanding is that just 25mg will do. But this combination is a bit dangerous for the heart and perhaps using just a moderate amount of mdma advisable.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-15, 17:48
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If E is not sexual, what is?

hmm i wonder what would happen if E was mixed with that natural boner stuff like yohimbe or something
 #7 
Old 2002-12-15, 19:07
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: If E is not sexual, what is?

just inject crack into your dick. uhuh.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-15, 22:27
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If E is not sexual, what is?

I read that Yohimbe is actually not as effective and safe as viagra when cobined w/ E.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-15, 23:01
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If E is not sexual, what is?

quote:
Originally posted by WOOFERHEAD:
I read that Yohimbe is actually not as effective and safe as viagra when cobined w/ E.


despite what you heard, viagra is EXRTEMELY unsafe mixed with E. don't do it.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics