About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:23
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default DAYTURA!!!

Anybody tried this? Its a plant that flowers with large white bell like flowers and when boiled and drank like a tea it gives visual effects.

Does anyone have this plant or is it just an Australian variety?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:25
sarin sarin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAYTURA!!!

yeh i got that plant a my place but i havent tried wat u have suggested. does it work good?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-13, 22:14
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAYTURA!!!

I havnt had it in a few years but last time I only had about 2 cups as i didnt know the potency/effects.

It made me see white haze everywhere and lines before my eyes like i had fly-screen in front of my eyes, felt a bit trippy. It kind of spooked me a bit because it felt like i was going blind and in my own head i thought i would never be able to see properly again.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-13, 22:18
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAYTURA!!!

Datura is a potent hallucinagon (sp?) and very deadly. Do a lot of research before ingesting any of it.
http://erowid.org
 #5 
Old 2002-12-14, 01:35
chemmy_chemmy_420 chemmy_chemmy_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAYTURA!!!

not just a visual you literally go crazy.i ended up in the hospital....
i took a pods worth of seeds.
an hour later i started feeling them.\
then i made the mistake to take a half-pods worth more.10 minutes later my memory goes blank...well not completly i remember some things but its all too hazy it was like a dream.anyways have fun death.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-14, 03:53
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAYTURA!!!

don't they sell this at grociery stores and flower shops?
 #7 
Old 2002-12-14, 05:58
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAYTURA!!!

Thanks for the link Tchort...

After reading up and feeling like i was going to be blind for the rest of my life i think i will give that one a miss in the future!!!
 #8 
Old 2002-12-14, 19:03
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAYTURA!!!

After hearing about the dangers from Chemmy and other sources (one chic on erowid said her eyes weren't right for a year afterwards) I took small amounts of crushed seeds until I got up to over a half a pod. It was a saturday afternoon and I went to some woods next to my house. I started getting overheated and I wasn't digging that. Then I started to forget where I was and I was certain that there were beings that lived in the trees--they had always been there --why doesn't anybody acknowledge their existance? And suddenly it was dark and I remembered that I had a house nearby and that I was tripping on datura. Its not for the laid-back weed smoker, and don't expect a commune with god like you had on 'cid
 #9 
Old 2002-12-14, 19:22
LordPyro LordPyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAYTURA!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Halfglass:
and don't expect a commune with god like you had on acid



Lol, I find that very funny
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics