About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 18:46
Tony_man88 Tony_man88 is offline
Regular
 
Default 2 Questions and a bong

1:i�ve just read that u can smoke Lavender flower and get really relaxed and feel very good almost like weed yet not as powerful. Can u?what the active thinh in it that make u high? because if it is i�m going to start growing a plant.

2: Catnip, catnip, catnip... i read it everywear that it is very good. is it? i mean it�s Catnip, the cats should be high all the time if it�s true. does it have to be special brand for it to work?
how do you take it? smoke? oral?tea?
what�s the active ingridient in it that make u high?

The easiest bong u can make:

things u need:
toilet paper roll
scissor
aliminium foil
tape
a pin

procedure:

Fold one end of the paper roll so it�s tight and tape it.
Then take thi scissor and cut a hole in the middle of the roll (the size doesn�t matter the more weed u have the bigger the hole)
The take piece of foil (1*1 inch) and put it over the hole and the press it down th hole so it creates a bowl. Then tape the foil so it it is stuck good (do not tape over the bowl) Then take a pin and poke small holes in the foil, not to big.
Then take the weed and put in the bowl lit it and breathe in trough the open side of the roll.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-14, 11:52
Tony_man88 Tony_man88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

DOES lavender work? I don�t expect a big ass high but a little buzz really.
I�ve asked my mom to buy it for me... of course i lied and told her that i�m going to use for an experiment.

have anyone tried it out there?
I would appreciate some feedback on experinces.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-14, 12:47
Firewall Firewall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

I don't think smoking it will do anything apart from giving you a headache but a tea can be made which can relive depression, fatigue and headaches.

How to Brew : Use 2 tsps of fresh lavender flowers, or 1 tsp dried in 8 ounces of boiling water. Steep for 5 minutes.

I read somewhere that you can blend it with rosemary but i'm not going to go into that.

EDIT: By the way who ever told you that smoking lavender gives you a high nearly as powerful as marijuana is talking out thier ass and you should punch them. All I have to do is go to the bottom of the garden and pick some, now do you realy think if it gave a high like that of marijuana I could do that? I don't think so cause I'd have smoked it already!

-Firewall

[This message has been edited by Firewall (edited 12-14-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-12-14, 14:21
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

Don't fucking smoke lavender leaves. I remember some dumbass here said he was going into his mommy's garden to get some, "dry" them in the microwave, chop them up then smoke them.

As for catnip, I've never done it, and I dont really here people talking about it ethier. I think its pretty low.

Smoke weed instead of flowers, ok?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-14, 15:10
XxRyanRJxX XxRyanRJxX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

Weed is the most beautiful flower on Earth.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-14, 15:51
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

Just buy bud it's way better than lavender or catnip, why would you bother?
 #7 
Old 2002-12-14, 15:58
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

Go to your local hardware shop, flower shop, grocery store, etc and buy 6 packets of Morning Glory seeds of the Heavenly Blue variety (there are several kinds of morning glories). Take one of the packets and plant them in your garden or indoors in a large indoor-flower growing-flat. Follow the instructions on how to grow them off the packet or look online if you dont know how to take care of seasonal flowers then take the seeds from the other 5 packets, crush them in a coffee grinder until theyre a fine powder, put them in gelcaps and swallow the capsuls. Lysergic Acid Amide. A nice trip from an OTC flower
 #8 
Old 2002-12-14, 20:09
Tony_man88 Tony_man88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Firewall:


By the way who ever told you that smoking lavender gives you a high nearly as powerful as marijuana is talking out thier ass and you should punch them. All I have to do is go to the bottom of the garden and pick some, now do you realy think if it gave a high like that of marijuana I could do that? I don't think so cause I'd have smoked it already!

I�m sorry if u thought that i meant it was as powerful as weed. I meant the opposite, a little buzz, that�s all.
But what does it feel like if u drink it?
dizzy, no worries like if u where drunk?
is it worth it?

I don�t know where to buy weed that�s why i only can get ahold of this.

 #9 
Old 2002-12-15, 05:11
2likestuff 2likestuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

Nah, sorry, lavender is just an herbal relaxant. It makes a good tea, but i can almost guarantee that no amount will produce any intoxicating effects. If u want a good cheap high try whippets. They are great.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-15, 07:12
Firewall Firewall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

When I drunk it I was totaly relaxed but the guy above is right. You don't get any intoxicating effects. But it does relax you.

-Firewall
 #11 
Old 2002-12-15, 08:58
NPerez NPerez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

Catnip is dumb, i tried it a long time ago when i got psychologically addicted to weed & was on weekly testing.. it gives you a little buzz and makes you really tired if you mix it with a cigarette but its not worth the trouble.

If u wanna get high then either drink 2 little bottles of mint extract & you'll get drunk as fuck [90 percent alcohol!] or get some robotussin max strength.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-15, 12:00
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

quote:
Originally posted by Tony_man88:
1:i�ve just read that u can smoke The easiest bong u can make:

things u need:
toilet paper roll
scissor
aliminium foil
tape
a pin

procedure:

Fold one end of the paper roll so it�s tight and tape it.
Then take thi scissor and cut a hole in the middle of the roll (the size doesn�t matter the more weed u have the bigger the hole)
The take piece of foil (1*1 inch) and put it over the hole and the press it down th hole so it creates a bowl. Then tape the foil so it it is stuck good (do not tape over the bowl) Then take a pin and poke small holes in the foil, not to big.
Then take the weed and put in the bowl lit it and breathe in trough the open side of the roll.



Enough�s been said on Lavender, so I won't add anything, except to say that they're pretty much on the mark.

Catnip; since I saw no definitive answer I'll give you one:

The is nothing in catnip that will do anything to you.

Any buzz felt from it is purely due to the placebo effect. Period.

Lastly besides the fact that everyone here who smokes [or smoked] weed will know how to make that pipe .

For that's what it is. A pipe.

It's not a bong.

A bong is a type of water pipe; you try using what you describe with water and you'll end up with a soggy pipe! ;-).

Thanks for trying, though: I know your intentions were good.

So keep posting here, I see you're new, so welcome.

[Though may I suggest you may want to cut & paste your posts into some word processor to spell check first. Not only will it be appreciated by most here, you will come across as being more intelligent [That's not to say that you aren't just because the way you post is: I myself, have a partially paralyzed left hand - and I'm left handed damnit - and if I didn't do the spell check bit, I'd look really stupid [or really kewl ].
 #13 
Old 2002-12-15, 15:31
Tony_man88 Tony_man88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

Thanks for the correction. But on erowid i�ve read about several people that have got a high on catnip and erowid is the best site u can read about others experiences, at least i think so. My cats love it anyway... they go wild like hell. and i ate some (very little) and felt kinda happy.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-16, 18:57
Tony_man88 Tony_man88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

Guess it was only placebo... I drank some tea today and didn�t feel anything. What should i take that is safe and not too horrofying experience like Nutmeg. I�ve tried nitrious from whipped cream but i only took about a breath or so, because the cream came up and jammed the sprayhole so i couldn�t get any nitrous out without have to eat cream. How do u get the nitrious out without cream?
 #15 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:11
zeroOne zeroOne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

Catnip doesn't make cats high, it arouses them. It has no effect on humans, other making look like a retard on a message board
 #16 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:22
Tony_man88 Tony_man88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Questions and a bong

Thanks... But how do get the nitrous out without getting the cream, can u just press losely on the button or what?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics