About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 08:54
Godthought Godthought is offline
Regular
 
Default Montreal

I'll be spending the first week of January in Montreal, where I like to go for 6 or 7 vacations (only two are entire week trips) in the course of a year. I was hoping to speak to a knowledgable native of the great city to identify a few things for me. One--at the drug spot leaving the Berri-UQAM metro, the one right in front of that church, I keep buying this strange white powder which the dealers call "mescaline," although it clearly isn't. Twice it was DXM, and then once (the one time I bought 40 bags of it) it was a drug I haven't been able to identify... a perfect mood lifter, it was utter contentedness for the two weeks I spent on it, but with little to no actual drug-like qualities. Spent a long time searching for a match on Erowid, but haven't been able to find it. Second of all, what substances are doing well in Montreal right now? What can I expect to find? And thirdly, some friends of mine had come back from a trip recently to say that several times dealers were offering them "choves" or "chodes," they had some trouble making it out do to the thick french accent. Explain? Thanks.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics