|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-12, 18:19
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Gay weed question....
Ok, just got a dime of weed today (for free) but I had a couple of people tell me it didnt look like the real stuff. Ive seen various pics on erowid and the internet. It definately smells like lawn waste, but obviously looks like bud. I weigh about 120, have no tolerance to weed what-so-ever. Any idea how much I should use?
|
|
#2
 2002-12-12, 18:24
|
phender 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
Well if you got it for free and it doesn't look like weed, chances are it isn't. Whoever gave it to you should be your good friend, if not then he/she is probably trying to fuck you over so I suggest you don't smoke it if that's the case. If it does turn out to be weed I'd say smoke all of it and you'll get pretty fucked up (unless if you are like me and don't get high your first time, assuming this is your first time smoking weed).
|
|
#3
 2002-12-12, 18:35
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
Yeah, its my first time smoking weed. Kind of anxious. But anyways, he said it was a 'free sample'. Ive know the dude since 7th grade and continue to talk to him. So no, he wouldnt fuck me over. I checked through it and it has a couple of orange spots, which I assume is usual? But I need to know how much to get high, I definately dont wanna use it all.
|
|
#4
 2002-12-12, 19:00
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
smoke till you get high. if you don't want to do that. smoke 1/2 the bag....if you are pleasantly stoned then i would save the rest.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-12, 19:08
|
slimpyman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
hehe yea just smoke it if you trust it... just fuckin pack bowl after bowl, taking deep, clean, long hits. cough your ass off. it gets your blood rushing, and gets you higher.
|
|
#6
 2002-12-12, 19:47
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
LOL!!! I was testing my rolling skills, if you can even call them that, on oregeno(sp?) and some normal writing paper. So funny, damn thing burnt to a crisp in about 12 seconds. I'll just have to get some papers from my dealer, but once I get em' how do I roll a joint???
|
|
#7
 2002-12-12, 19:58
|
enigmaXesp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
your right that was gay if you got it for free dont count on it being anything but watered down oregeno and maybe a mixture of sage are almost anything else(that looks pot)..unless you find someone elses weed dont count on it be anything like bathrooms in your school i know lots of people who hide ther shit under toilets in th ceiling..loose tiles/vents. where me and my friends sk8 (this old dried up drain pipe) weve found weed hiden in the cracks of the wall and shit you can find weed all over its a big magical world isnt it?
|
|
#8
 2002-12-12, 20:16
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
What I said was misinterpreted. I practiced my "rolling skills" on literally, some oregano. I took some from the cabinet and rolled it into something 'like' a joint. I figured it would gimme some practice, with rolling, but im just gonna wait till tommorow to talk to my dealer and get some papers and watch how he does it.
|
|
#9
 2002-12-12, 21:44
|
adihash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
Old sammy its gonna take a while to learn to roll a respectable joint, but keep at it. That way you'll always be asked to roll peopels joints commanding your rollers rights  You can practise with rolling tobacco as well, rolling is simple once you get the hang of it then you can refine your art to a T. There is a book called the joint rollers handbook that should set you on your way once you learn to roll a descent joint. Just remember when we all first started smoking we all rolled joints that looked like tampons 
|
|
#10
 2002-12-12, 22:17
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
I still can't roll, unless I use the dollar bill method.
And lord knows I've killed a few trees trying over the years.
|
|
#11
 2002-12-12, 23:33
|
Rezurrektur 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
ROFL
dont bother trying a joint your first time youll proly fuck up your joint and not get high at all
make a simple pipe from something like a pop can.. and over ALL other things be SURE to breath in very deeply and hold it for about 5 seconds. most people dont inhale correctly and thats why they dont get stoned their first time.
|
|
#12
 2002-12-12, 23:41
|
Kinky_Chronic_420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
quote: Originally posted by Rezurrektur: ROFL
dont bother trying a joint your first time youll proly fuck up your joint and not get high at all
make a simple pipe from something like a pop can.. and over ALL other things be SURE to breath in very deeply and hold it for about 5 seconds. most people dont inhale correctly and thats why they dont get stoned their first time.
way too fuckin true, dont bother rollin a J, jus make a pipe, its easy enough, and hole for 5 seconds minimum, to be sure, i'd say hold it till u start hackin like a bitch.
|
|
#13
 2002-12-12, 23:58
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
Someone suggested that pop can pipe to me earlier. I'd like to inhale some THC, not aluminum.
|
|
#14
 2002-12-13, 00:21
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
I think this is am pretty dumb question. Weed isn't dosed. Its not like you measure out an amount, take it, then get high. You get high as you smoke. All you have to do is continue smoking until you're as high as you wanna be.
Also, rolling isnt exactly something that takes 100 steps. The only reason some people roll 'badly' is because you must firmiliarize yourself with doing it. All you need to do to roll a joint, is take a paper, pour your broken weed ontop, then you simply roll the paper around the weed, likc the gum, stick it and smoke.
And using a pop can to smoke a dime isnt gonna kill you. Granted alluminum and tin arent the best things to use for pipes or screens, if you use the can once then throw it away, it wont harm you. So long as you dont ocntinuously use the same can nothign will happen.
|
|
#15
 2002-12-13, 00:32
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody: [B]I think this is am pretty dumb question.
Then dont respond.
|
|
#16
 2002-12-13, 01:09
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
i would also say just use the aluminum can. it doesn't taste so bad. just smoke and get high
|
|
#17
 2002-12-13, 01:14
|
RejectJC 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
well the first time i tryed to smoke i didnt get high and i used alot of weed and i regretted using as much as i did. I don't know i think you have to get it in your system so your brain recognizes it the next time you smoke. I have no clue if thats true but in my opinion dont smoke it all smoke some of it and then next time you smoke it should be better.
Oh ya when you get high first time this made me freakout because i didnt know it happened to alot of first timers. You might hear your heartbeating and its really loud through your hear dont worry about it just enjoy it cuase when it happened to me i freaked out just dont worry its natural. Most likely the next time you get high it wont happen.
|
|
#18
 2002-12-13, 01:41
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
Well tommorow (friday) im gonna smoke half the dime and get the 'first time-no high' out of the way. Then saturday night I'm gonna smoke and hopefully I'll feel the full affects.
|
|
#19
 2002-12-13, 01:46
|
beatmeofficer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
quote: Originally posted by Old Sammy: ...I had a couple of people tell me it didnt look like the real stuff. Ive seen various pics on erowid and the internet. It definately smells like lawn waste, but obviously looks like bud...
Are there any seeds or stems? Is it a bunch of shake or a nugget? Do the people who said it didn't look real smoke very much?
|
|
#20
 2002-12-13, 18:33
|
Crispy311 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
As far as whether or not what you got was bud, ask another freind that smokes. It's as easy as that. Also, as the guy who gave it to you to smoke with you. 99.9% of the time, nobody will turn this down. Ask him once, if he says no, then let it be. Ask him again, the next day perhaps, and if the asnwer is the same, then there's prolly somethin' sketchy goin' on...especially if there's a smirk on his face. As far as rollin' joints, definately don't try rollin' one if you haven't been smokin' a long time. The best thing to practice with is tobacco if you ask me. Have someone show you how to do it. Use the dollar bill method (it really helps). After a while, you'll figure it out on your own how to roll a nice, tight joint. It just takes time, practice, and patience.
|
|
#21
 2002-12-13, 18:49
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
God damn arabs! I just walked up to a Marathon and tried to get some zigs. I played dumb and acted like I didnt know what the hell they were. I even gave him a note from one of my "parents", and he still didnt sell em to me.
|
|
#22
 2002-12-13, 19:08
|
CRaZyAmishMaN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
what is the dollar bill method?
here's a link that'll help you out: joint roller's handbook
PS: just go up, and offer money. if he doesn't let you have it... well, they are rather small...
PPS: where was the homosexuality in your question?
PPPS: e-mail me and i'll e-mail you all the ways of making a bong/pipe [i don't see why it wasn't accepted when i submitted it?]
[This message has been edited by CRaZyAmishMaN (edited 12-13-2002).]
|
|
#23
 2002-12-13, 19:09
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
You know what, FUCK IT! I'll just make a god damn bong. Anyone know an infallible(sp?) way to me a bong for a begginner.
|
|
#24
 2002-12-13, 19:30
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
jar, socket, screen, pen/other pipe thingy,hose/another pen/pipe.
|
|
#25
 2002-12-13, 19:47
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
I just took the filter out of a ciggarete, im going to replace most of the tobbaco with half the dime. Any ideas what I can put in the filter instead?
|
|
#26
 2002-12-13, 20:22
|
Firewall 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
I can't roll good joints but I keep practicing, I am getting better at it but practice makes perfect.
Anyways I wouldn't advsise smoking the lot on your first time, I learnt the hardway.
-Firewall
|
|
#27
 2002-12-14, 03:26
|
2likestuff 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
Old Sammy, I reccomend smoking for the first time with someone you know (who has smoked weed before). Definetely use a pipe or bong the first time. A joint is too much trouble, i personaly do not like them, of course i would not turn one down:) Just suck in from the pipe and fill your lungs up, and hold it in for as long as you can. Repeat a couple times then wait. I have a feeling that if your dime was free, its probably shit, so smoke a lot. Dont worry, it's not like u can overdose. Happy stoning
|
|
#28
 2002-12-14, 23:44
|
SupCrawlfromNKPA 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Gay weed question....
Your thinking about it to much just do it with a friend that knows what hes doing Its not Science people its smoking weed.. Just Do It..
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|