About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-12, 16:30
xopiateabuser xopiateabuser is offline
Regular
 
Default Opiates, Benzos....

Hi,
I'm not your "average" addict. I'm a 42 year old wife, mom and grandma of one precious little girl. I've only been clean for 100 days today! Yeah!!! Thing is, I want to use so bad I could scream! What makes it really bad is the fact that my husband has chronic, intractable pain, so all the OC's I want are available to me...(of course I'd have to steal them from him to get them...Haha) I suppose I've been 'using' all my life. In my teens and early twenties it was the Benzos, my mom took me to her doc who happily gave me whatever I wanted. Oh yeah, he was real good about giving out the Black Beauties...you know, the REAL speed they don't make anymore! By the time I'd reached my late 20's early 30's I was really into the opiates, and it's taken me this long to get this many days clean. Ohhhhh, I want to scream! These damn doctors pass out all these narcotics and when you need more than you used to, they wanna cut you off. Then you go thru days of being sick. You try to use every manipulative way you know to get what you need. Not just what you want...all you want is NOT to be sick anymore.

Well, hopefully all thats behind me. I had to vent somewhere. Thanks for listening. Lisa
 #2 
Old 2002-12-12, 17:30
opiatezenith opiatezenith is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opiates, Benzos....

i'm going through a very similar situation, though i'm in my late 20's...i feel like screaming too, heh...i've been popping pills like candy for about two months now, my supply is almost out, and i'm really freaking about how i'm going to get more..thanks for sharing
 #3 
Old 2002-12-12, 18:47
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opiates, Benzos....

this sounds like a fucking NA meeting.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-12, 19:03
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opiates, Benzos....

My name's Robb; I'm an addict and a basement...
 #5 
Old 2002-12-13, 01:01
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opiates, Benzos....

I'm Tyler, and i can quit any time i want to!!
 #6 
Old 2002-12-13, 01:27
tinyrod tinyrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opiates, Benzos....

do yoiu all kjnow where i can get free cocaine? or do you all have any idea's to make me feel better about spending most of my paychecks on coke? thatd be great!
THANX!2#$%&
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics