About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-12, 12:43
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Combinations

Anyone have any trip reports of combination drugs they've tried.

coke and ketamine
ecstacy and lsd
mescaline and lsd
ketamine and ecstacy

all of them at the same time?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-12, 16:56
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Combinations

ketamine and ecstacy - awesome!!!
dxm and weed - good!!!
liquor and coke - awesome!!!

and so on...

 #3 
Old 2002-12-12, 17:37
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Combinations

Weed+Shrooms= intensified shroom trip
 #4 
Old 2002-12-13, 06:57
Carrera Carrera is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Combinations

Nothing like acid and X!
however i seem to like Coke and Weed, just cause you can stay alert to that non alert weed high, its hard to explain, TRY IT!

---------------------------------------
We can'T stop here, this is bat country!
 #5 
Old 2002-12-13, 15:14
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Combinations

I've only candyflipped (LSD+E) once, and it was fucking intense. I could understand everything going on around me completely, and I talked my ass off for most of the night. COuldn't stnad to even watch someone play video games though, too many trails. And this lasted a couple of days.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-13, 16:11
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Combinations

Extazeboy lol! Coke and booze is probably the alltime best. I had a 20lb bottle of nitrous that lasted three days--I combined it with coke, that was a good one. I did acid and coke--too racey. DXM and valium or xanax 'cause the pills take the edge off (same with acid).
 #7 
Old 2002-12-13, 16:46
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Combinations

yep coke and booze is deffinatly good, it compares to the high of your first pill, just without so much love but extreme erophia ... and being so awake but so drunk ... its hard to explain just try it hehe
 #8 
Old 2002-12-13, 18:26
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Combinations

I have take alot of acid with mescaline before It was extremely intense I was lost for words when I tried to explain it to people, I couldn't comprehend in words what I had experienced.

I felt very messed up for a while but I returned to normal soon enough I think I did anyway
 #9 
Old 2002-12-13, 18:38
Lizard_King Lizard_King is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Combinations

Opium and booze is a great combo
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics