About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-11, 23:59
Chiefman420 Chiefman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default MJ Seeds

I have many seeds from a recent buy. i have taken them out to do whatever with the vegtable matter but i was wondering if the seeds had any recreational purposes besides planting them. I have read a file about making some sort of a drink but it was too confusing to understand.

Also is there any way around canabutter for "special brownies"

input is apprectiated
 #2 
Old 2002-12-12, 00:01
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MJ Seeds

They're good for nothign but planting.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-12, 00:08
Deathwing Deathwing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MJ Seeds

My one grandmother is a health food freak who takes like 40 vitamins a day. She used to have a jar of "Hemp Seeds" in her fridge that you were supposed to eat. I guess thay are supposed to be good for you or something... They tasted fucking good at least. No my grandma is not a pot head/.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-12, 03:55
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: MJ Seeds

They're healthy, but they have absolutely no THC. No fun, huh?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-12, 11:55
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MJ Seeds

The only uses I can see is to slow down the menstral cycle in females. I am not sure if it is fact but I have heard prolonged use of seeds make you sterile in men, and slow your cycle in women.

Please no flaming, fore I have many enemies here.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics