About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-11, 18:47
Twilighteyes Twilighteyes is offline
Regular
 
Default Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

Okay, I used to smoke weed and I recently had to quit because of random tests at my new job. I haven't smoked in like 7 months and this is after smoking at least 5 times a week, not to mention recreationally. At first I didn't miss it but now when I'm with my former cipher and we go places, I'm stuck with Alcohol (and I was never partial to drinking much) and their all silly and having fun. With the Holidays coming up I'm like, Shit! you know?
So here's the question. Is there any such thing as legal weed? I remember reading all these advertisements in High Times Magazine and other places that claimed the THC level was legal and stuff like that. It doesn't mean I want to smoke it in front of One Police Plaza (LOL)I just want to be sure I test negative.
So, Does legal weed make you high? Will it show in urine tests? What about blood or hair tests? Any advice from anyone who's tried would be appreciated.
As a side note, anyone who wants to share a personal story about using those drinks and powders that claim to flush your system clean to pass any tests would be helpful.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-11, 18:58
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

Ask ANYONE, "legal highs" are pure bullshit. Maybe with the exception of Salvia, but that stuff is way to short for me. I like to just chill for a couple of hours, not 45 minutes.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-11, 19:03
Twilighteyes Twilighteyes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

You don't understand, it's been 7 MONTH"S!
45 minutes sounds like a dream to me. What's Salvia?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-11, 19:04
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

Jesus Tapdancing Christ! Erowid.org...
 #5 
Old 2002-12-11, 20:50
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

Ugh Twilight, If you plan to smoke salvia just remember that its not a party drug, never has and never EVER will be...when I do salvia and I get around loud noises it agitates the christ outa me...So just remember that if you do intend to smoke it
 #6 
Old 2002-12-11, 21:51
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

random tests... that SUCKS!

look up "drug test" after clicking on the search button towards the top of the forum [near the "new topic" button]

you should find a plethora of topics/ideas/shit.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-11, 21:53
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

quote:
Originally posted by Twilighteyes:
You don't understand, it's been 7 MONTH"S!
45 minutes sounds like a dream to me. What's Salvia?



Salvia divinorium (spelling?) is a substance that is smoked. It is a hallocenogenic and a psycholdelic. It's high last for 45 minutes or so. It will make you see insane stuff. Like being in a different world. It affects your depth perception and totally messes you up.

You will need a sitter for first time users. BTW do not start off with 5x,10x,15x. I think that is too strong for a first time user. Get the regular stuff from a shop or a friend.

That is a nice legal high, and it will not show up in your piss test.

While we are on the subject, why dont you get some cleaners for your test. Then you can smoke the good stuff all you want?

 #8 
Old 2002-12-11, 23:14
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

hey dude to solve your problem there is a lot of shit online that you can put in your urine that will make thc undectable it might be a bit pricey but im sure you will get good use out of it just look around the net im sure you will find it.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-12, 00:17
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

Heh heh heh..... I just bought 2 grams of 10x extract.....but anyway good place for legal stuff etc and shroom spores... Http://www.shamanshop.net

*EDIT* Er sorry that includes salvia....

[This message has been edited by Mallute (edited 12-12-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-12-12, 02:45
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

quote:
Originally posted by modega:
Salvia divinorium (spelling?)


Divinorum

CTR
 #11 
Old 2002-12-12, 11:58
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a such thing as legal weed?

Thank you Genital for the correction, I am now trying to memorize the correct spelling.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics