About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-11, 18:13
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Prevacid for time extending trip?

There is a drug known as Prevacid, it is used in relief of overactive production of acid in the stomach, erosive esophagitis, and acid reflux disease. If it lowers to content and/or strength of the acid in your stomach, would a trip on Vicodin,OC, or the pill of your choice last longer??? Purely hypothetical question.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-11, 19:07
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prevacid for time extending trip?

Anybody?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-11, 19:27
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prevacid for time extending trip?

maybe.. try it out
 #4 
Old 2002-12-11, 20:41
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prevacid for time extending trip?

I don't know about opiates but lowering the acid content of your stomach would help the absorbtion of amphetamines
 #5 
Old 2002-12-12, 03:50
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Prevacid for time extending trip?

Prevacid works by suppressing the acid production in the stomach. Take it before you dose so that acid levels have a little time to drop. You may also try eating some bread or crackers. Keep in mind that pills will dissolve more slowly, so you may wish to break them up and dissolve them in water beforehand to speed absorption further.

I still can't guarantee it'll work.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:28
huckleberrium huckleberrium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prevacid for time extending trip?

Funny I should come across this, but straight to the point, my girlfriend is perscibed to prevacid, me being the curious buy i am decided to swipe a few of them, after chomping down a 700mg hit of <pure>dextromethorpane (DXM) i waited a good hour and a half before taking it, lemme tell you what, I havet been that twisted in a good while, but thats not all good, I couldnt formulate a sintance if my life depended on it, it was like my tounge had ceesed to exist, but to answear your question I have never tripped that hard off DXM since the time i took it with prevacid : )
 #7 
Old 2002-12-13, 00:01
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prevacid for time extending trip?

Hmmmm... Interesting, I've gotta try it. I assume the lower amount of acid in your stomach will make it dissolve slower, thus making it last longer. I also doubt that the lower amount of acid in your stomach would affect the potency of the trip in any way.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics