About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-11, 01:03
Dirty Hands Dirty Hands is offline
Regular
 
Default Kava Questions

I'm thinking about trying this stuff soon. I have a few questions. What's it like? I've read its euphoric, but I'd like some first hand accounts. Is there an age limit to buy it? Also, what type should I get? I've seen pics of both liquid and capsules on the internet. Thanks.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-11, 01:54
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kava Questions

yes it can be very euphoric even equalling light mdma rushes in large amounts-at times. makes you very relaxed the best way to use it is to get the powdered root and make a tea or just eat spoonfuls and wash them down it REALLY makes ytour whole mouth go numb. excessive amounts can be very intoxicating kinda(?) like being drunk. and can cause visual distortions. enjoy!!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-11, 03:58
the creator the creator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kava Questions

But on the other hand large amounts are hard on your poor liver.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-11, 18:08
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kava Questions

I suggest getting some powder from GNC or a health food store. Store bought capsules are pretty much placebos.... Atleast I think so....
 #5 
Old 2002-12-11, 21:35
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kava Questions

quote:
Originally posted by the creator:
But on the other hand large amounts are hard on your poor liver.


true, so not recommended regularly.
find the kava caps or tabs with highest content of kavalactones. i thin,k the best powdered root is the white kind as opposed to the black kind.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics