|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-11, 00:09
|
Deathwing 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Getting weed on a plane...
After christmas my family and I are going away to vancouver for a week. I have not been on a plane flight since three or so years ago and I have no idea what security precautions are like now (after 9/11) Uhm... So If I wanted to bring around 4 or 5 grams with me what/where would be the smartest place to stash the weed in. Should I shove it up my ass in a condom or something?
|
|
#2
 2002-12-11, 00:23
|
Halfglass 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
I'm not sure about smelling dogs in canada but in the u.s. (new york to florida) post 9-11 i carried shit in a hollow shave-cream can, one of those travel size with the bottom glued back on. or just cop in vancouver if yer worried.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-11, 00:31
|
Deathwing 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
Yeah, I am not sure about smelling dogs either, 0_o Uh... don't they also have like xray shit for luggage that could see the weed in one of my bags? Anyone else have any Ideas?
|
|
#4
 2002-12-11, 00:32
|
modega 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
Well, my advice to you is to not do it. Mainly because you are only bringing 4-5 grams, which you can buy here for tops of 100 dollars or so. Depending on the potency of the weed. Now, sniffing dogs cannont sniff through coffee grounds supposedly. So if you were to put the weed in a condom, and put on another layer full of coffee grounds, the dogs may not smell it. Buttttttt it may be a pain in the butt (Pun intended).  Good luck to you.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-11, 00:56
|
Mallute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
I've never run into problems with drug dogs...The last plane trip i took i just put it in a bag and then took another bag filled it with fabreeze(sp) doused baby powder and coffee grounds and then hid them in my pocket..worked pretty well for me..I dunno maybe they were just stupid dogs...
*EDIT*[I've heard something about cat hair..not too sure though..]
[This message has been edited by Mallute (edited 12-11-2002).]
|
|
#6
 2002-12-11, 03:12
|
Neiztsche 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
Drug dogs are rare as hell in th US and mostly reserved for international flights (say coming from Columbia). If you're really worried then just put the bud in a plastic film cannister, spray the outside with Lysol and put it in inside of an xray-proof film bag.
I actually got caught once at SFO Airport with a quarter ounce of green bud.
I had put the bud in a big semi-clear (dumb) Centrum Vitamin bottle and kept it in my front pocket. I proceeded to go through the security metal detector thinking everything was cool. The goddam metal detector buzzed and the guard told me to go back through. I took off my belt, smiled and then walked through again.......buzzzzzzz - the fucking thing went off again. I couldn't believe it, I didn't have any metal on me! This time the security officer walks up on me, pulls me aside and uses the detector wand. He brushes it all over my body and wouldn't you know it... the fucking thing buzzes right over the pocket with the centrum bottle. He sees that my pocket is stuffed and asks me to take out whatever is in there. I REFUSE. Then the shit hits the fan. Before I know it....I'm surrounded by 4 officers. They pull me over to the side. The main security guy asks me what the hell is going on and I tell him I have a little weed in my pocket. I give it to him. He examines it. He puts it back into the bottle, hands it back to me and tells me that he "knows that I'll dispose of it in the nearest trash recepticle" Can you fucking believe it? He must have been a smoker too. Well, of course I just went on my merry way and didn't happen to see any trash cans on the way to the plane.
Turns out there was a fucking quarter and a few dimes in the pocket with the Centrum bottle and that made the metal detectors go off. So....if you hide something don't be an idiot like me and keep change or any metal even close to it.
Just to note: The Bay Area and SFO are definately more liberal than most of the country, so I dunno what would have happened in say...Nebraska.
I was also caught with various narcotics and a big knife at Heathrow Airport, England. Suffice to say they just took away the knife and gave me back the narcotics. I LOVE LONDON!...but that's another long story.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-11, 03:17
|
Hurley44 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
well im canadian and when i went on a trip to cuba , they dident search me or no dogs on way there , or when i got there , but when i got back to canada , they had a dog smell u when u walked by....but thats in winnipeg , duno bout vancouver though. have fun
|
|
#8
 2002-12-11, 03:42
|
Deathwing 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
Does anyone know anything about airport security technology and security procedures and shit like that?
|
|
#9
 2002-12-11, 04:16
|
Neiztsche 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
Here is an old trick to get a small amount narcotics through any airport security or customs. (arriving)
You need to have a large leather document/multi-credit card wallet (about 8 inches long and 1/2-1 inch thick works best)
smash all your drugs flat, put in zip-lock baggies, wipe the baggies clean of fingerprints. Put the baggies deep inside the wallet. Wipe down the inside of wallet clean of fingerprints.
Keep no personal identifying documents or anything else in the wallet except the drugs. If you can get a hold of them...it would be smart to insert some stolen ID or some identifying papers of a stranger.
Upon exiting the plane, look for any cameras, if there are none then take out the wallet and just hold it and proceed to customs.
When you get close to customs you will survey the environment. If dogs are present or you look like you going to get searched then you need to just drop the wallet to the ground (pretend to tie your shoe or just drop with nobody seeing you). If you still have the wallet in your hand and you're pulled aside to get searched then simply hand the wallet to the customs offical first and tell them you just found this on the floor 20 feet back (there is nothing they can do to you...they can't prove you didn't just find it). Just keep the wallet ready to discard at all times. You'll lose the drugs but that's a lot better than potentially going to jail.
If they find narcotics hidden in any bag of yours....then you have no defense.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-11, 18:58
|
Twilighteyes 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
It may seem simple but I've flown a couple of times since 9/11 and although I didn't bring any weed with me I know where I would have kept it if I did. Right in my pants pocket. I was even selected for a random search once and no one searched my person just my stuff. I don't know about big stashes but if you're only taking enough for a few days, make sure you aren't wearing anything metal that will set off the detectors and wrap it in some perfumed tissue paper in case of dogs ( which unless they consider you suspicious for some reason won't even be near you) and stroll on through. Buy your paper when you get where you're going though cause if it's found in your bag they'll step up the inspection.
|
|
#11
 2002-12-11, 19:49
|
pyro918v 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
i have a pair of ecko jeans and where the fly is, theirs a hidden money loot pocket that u can put money in there... if u find a pair of jeans like that u could probably put the weed in a bag and spray it, and then put it in there, and then if their are dogs there, they'll jus sniff your crotch and the cops will jus think the dogs are getting fresh with you and they'll let you go.. cuz i dont think they'll want to do a strip search..
|
|
#12
 2002-12-11, 20:21
|
RejectJC 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
there are these cool shoes with a capartment inside and you can stash it in those i forgot what they are called but its a cool thing to have you can just put it in your shoe walk through the metal detector and then if you want just use the restroom in the plane and take it out if you dont want it to smell like your nasty ass sock.(im not sure how much these shoes are or how big the capartment is, but i do know they exist im sure they have them at journeys)
|
|
#13
 2002-12-11, 20:51
|
pyro918v 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
i'd be careful with those shoes, because maybe security guards know about them and might check.. didnt the one terrorist with the c-4 in his shoes have those type of shoes also?
|
|
#14
 2002-12-11, 21:20
|
FortyOunces 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
pleese shut the fuck up/ erase previous posts about them shoes
|
|
#15
 2002-12-11, 21:27
|
r0k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
why erase the post about shoes
|
|
#16
 2002-12-11, 23:11
|
RejectJC 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
quote: Originally posted by FortyOunces: pleese shut the fuck up/ erase previous posts about them shoes
There is nothing wrong with my post its just about some shoes with these compartments. It was just as suggestion you dont have to get all bitchy about it.
|
|
#17
 2002-12-11, 23:14
|
Deathwing 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
Don't fight on my topic, damn it. Just make more suggestions for my sorry ass or something.
|
|
#18
 2002-12-11, 23:21
|
pyro918v 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
get a hard cover book and cut out the middle section, and then put your stash in there.. use the bible. they wouldnt look through that. the same concept as in the movie The Shawshank Redemption, when he put the small pick in the bible..
[This message has been edited by pyro918v (edited 12-11-2002).]
|
|
#19
 2002-12-11, 23:52
|
CRaZyAmishMaN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
yea... carry a bible through customs... that'd be... different.
i have never, once, seen dogs at customs. [they are in the back, but not where you go through.]
if you're really worried, the ass is the place!
|
|
#20
 2002-12-11, 23:53
|
Chiefman420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
isn't Vancoveer near British Columbia
you can hop there and pick up somthin' good like BC Hydro
|
|
#21
 2002-12-11, 23:55
|
Deathwing 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
How am I going to buy weed in BC if i don't know any dealers there? -Or anyone for that matter. We get BC hydro here in alberta too usually. It is not 100% that I would be able to find anyone to buy weed from in vancouver, then again it is not 100% that I will get through the airport with weed up my ass.
|
|
#22
 2002-12-11, 23:57
|
RejectJC 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
just wear tighty whities and stash it in there its secure and you can make it look like you have a big dick. lol.
|
|
#23
 2002-12-11, 23:58
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Getting weed on a plane...
Ide say just put your bag of weed, into another bag with soemthign like coffee grounds to mask the odor, and carry it in your pocket.
Ide imagine whenc arrying a small amount it'd be bets not to goto extreme lengths to hide it. As if they do find it, and its just in a bag, theyll think nothing more of it then just some guy trying to bring a few g's on a trip. however if you have this shit hidden really well, they may get suspicious as to what else youre hiding. and even if youre not hiding anything else, it still wont be fun.
And even if you do get it taken away, you're going to BC for fuck sakes. Theyre infamous for their great bud. I doubt itll be hard to find.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|