About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:00
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Well it finally happend

i slipped like an ass, then got caught. so now im being forced to go to rehab.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:30
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Well it finally happend

thats sucky man, what did u do?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-10, 19:01
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Well it finally happend

opiate abuse.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:06
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Well it finally happend

What opiate?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:09
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Well it finally happend

maybe it'll do you some good subvertpunk maybe not I spose you got yourself in this hole you gotta get yourself out?
 #6 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:23
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Well it finally happend

i think when subvert is 30 he will go around to schools talking about how being addicted is so horrible. seriously though i hope you get through this alright so you can get your life back together. best of luck. oxycodone sammy.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:35
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Well it finally happend

May it be for the best of you subvert.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:37
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Well it finally happend

"What opiate?"



subvert- Good luck. We all wish the best.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-11, 18:13
Methadoneman Methadoneman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Well it finally happend

Been there done that, that is why I am on methadone now. I talked to you earlier, and I didn't read this post, but I did mention the Integrity house, it is free, and it's hell, like boot camp, but if you are still on opiods, I would suggest getting on methadone, and going to a place where I went that detoxes you slowly in rehab, me I didn't do that, I went in really sick, and it was a 6-24 month program. It's a lifetime process, if you are young, like I seen in Integrity 13-years old and up, me I am 29 now and I knew I was going back to pills so I went on methadone, so I don't have to go through the hell of trying to play out all the doctors, and call in scripts or write them, its a real bitch. Wish you the best of luck. I am not recomending you going on meth but when you don't have many options, I know its hard to get into treatment facilities, especially if you can't afford it, there are state funded programs, I spent a lot of time on the phones calling and found it in NJ, Newark, and one in Seacaucus. Good luck, one day at a time, if you are going to make it. And you do need to change people places and things. It sucks when you get addicted, cause recovery is a lifetime, my counselor got high after ten years, and that is how I got out, with my PO, I told her that I wasn't going to let my drug addict counselor dictate my treatment, I finished the first phase, and that is all I needed to do, and he wanted me to live there, and when I found out he was using, and he finally did test positive for H, I got out. Good Luck
 #10 
Old 2002-12-15, 09:03
Chronic-Smoker Chronic-Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Well it finally happend

hey sorry to hear the news, but how'd u get caught in the 1st place
 #11 
Old 2002-12-15, 10:40
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Well it finally happend

Oh man that sucks. Now don't take this wrong, cause I could be ( Particularly since I haven't yet heard the particulars of the situation], but is there any chance that you 'let' yourself get into a situation where you might get caught, just so you can get off seeing you're having a hard time doing it solo?


You know you've got both of our support. He'd tell you himself if he wasn't so wrapped up and concerned about what other's might think and say.

The things we do to conceal certain activities, eh?

We'll both think good thoughts to you (ok, so I watch way too much NYPD Blues)
 #12 
Old 2002-12-15, 16:48
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Well it finally happend

quote:
Originally posted by Reverand Robb:
is there any chance that you 'let' yourself get into a situation where you might get caught, just so you can get off seeing you're having a hard time doing it solo?



smart motherfucker. the power of the subconscious mind. its like when i jokingly called my friend manipulative. he got so pissed off cuz he knew it was true.

best of luck. rehab happens to the best of us. just stay clean when you have to so you dont rot in those shit hole clinics.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics