About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-10, 17:10
ike9898 ike9898 is offline
Regular
 
Default sex or maturbation while high

I never hear much concerning getting high (on pot) and then either having sex or mastubating. This is surprising to me because this combination is a lifelong favorite of mine. It's fucking intense! Ever tried it? I really have never felt anything better. Thoughts?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-10, 17:33
potinthebowl potinthebowl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

Try sprinkling a little opiem over your bud next time. If you think gettying high on weed and then fucking is intense you will love this.

Oh, I think the reason you havent seen this topic around before is becouse its more suited for the Sex and Affection board.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:30
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

If u really wanna feel something better try doing meth and then fuck, up to many times. Though i dont want to lead anyone into addiction
 #4 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:32
phender phender is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm stoned lets just say I suffer from old man's penis and it becomes really hard for me to get my dick up.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:34
sithie sithie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

From what i've experienced:

Marijuana: Difficult reaching orgasm, but when you do it's stellar and like touching heaven.
Opium: I tried, and I lost interest. Was sort of tiring to try and attempt.
DXM: Impossible, don't even try. I can't even masturbate for days after.
Xanax/Painkillers: Sort of difficult, but possible.
Ritalin/Adderal/Any sort of Speed: Possible, but orgasm is rather disappointing.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:10
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

sex on acid can be very good, can be very very disturbing too
 #7 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:35
ike9898 ike9898 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

What about sex and extasy? Can you get it up? Can you get off?
 #8 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:45
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

quote:
Originally posted by sithie:
DXM: Impossible, don't even try. I can't even masturbate for days after.


does DXM have any permanent affects on any sexual functions? or do you just have problems getting it up for a few days after using DXM?
 #9 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:46
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

quote:
Originally posted by ike9898:
What about sex and extasy? Can you get it up? Can you get off?


i have heard of people taking viagra with extasy because they cant get it up while on extasy. however you can get a heart attack by doing this i think.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:33
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

quote:
do you just have problems getting it up for a few days after using DXM?

if you're asking a personal question, YES!
i forgot i had a penis.

and hartattack- i've heard this referred to as sExtacy. i don't think you'll necessarily get a heart attack, but it can't be good for you. [and if you're not in good shape i don't recommend it on Extacy or Meth]
 #11 
Old 2002-12-10, 22:47
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

I have heard of people taking Viagra and Valium... So if you dont get a fuck you dont give a fuck!!!
 #12 
Old 2002-12-11, 00:02
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

quote:
Originally posted by adihash:
sex on acid can be very good, can be very very disturbing too


HAHAAHAHHAHHAHA
 #13 
Old 2002-12-11, 00:05
Deathwing Deathwing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

My slutty ex-girlfriend recentlly cheated and broke up with me, In my depression I have become addicted to Weed and Masturbation, they are a very good combitation. Much like anything when you are high. Music, some shitty internet porn, and my hand can make me feel like I am a fucking star going super-nova. I hate being sober and I try to get high as much as possible. I am an idiot. Back to the topic though, yes masturbating while high is cool, especially the orgasm.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-11, 01:04
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

this is the analogy my sister gave me over the sex + extasy topic

lets say you drive an average car maybe a 88 taurus. your freind comes along and lets you drive their brand new ferrari. now you go back to your old '88 and it just isnt the same...
 #15 
Old 2002-12-11, 01:05
Eurnome Eurnome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

i personally tried Ex and sex combo about 4 months ago for the first time. i didn't have trouble at all gettin hard or climaxing...more than once. Maybe it was because the beans i got were really clean, ya know. mostly just MDMA. The first few times i rolled they had some other shit like heroin and pseudephed and i was rolling with these 2 freshman cheerleaders in a shower and we were naked and i didn't feel any electricity. maybe the cleanliness of E has somethin to do with it. I don't think depressants help with erections eithers. just my 2cents....

oh about that sex+ex thing. I totally disagree with that. I'm a guy by the way. A lot of my friends also gave me the same anology. but you know what. i did it anyway and it was still great, before, after, during. Didn't change a thing.

[This message has been edited by Eurnome (edited 12-11-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-12-11, 01:07
Eurnome Eurnome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

oh yeah, on weed and shit. i didn't like sex very much at all. I had the urge and everything. but after i was done i was so lightheaded i felt sick. maybe i smoked too much, too soon, and did it too hard. but i don't want to ever toke up before sex.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-11, 01:48
DR.GONZO DR.GONZO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

i had sex my very first time on while i was HIGH. it was awsome when i came, but during the sex my wandered off on the most random things. i was thiking about stuff like The Sopranos. but it was wicked. when i thought about what i was thinking about when i was doing i crack up laughing because it was so unrelated from what i was doing.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-11, 02:38
Deathwing Deathwing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

What "Rezurrektur" said about it just not being as good, he his definatlly right. I hate masturbating while sober now, It is more like a chore than a pleasure. I think I need a girl friend again, I have never had sex while being high, but I bet it would rock.

 #19 
Old 2002-12-11, 03:22
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: sex or maturbation while high

quote:
Originally posted by potinthebowl:
Try sprinkling a little opiem over your bud next time. If you think gettying high on weed and then fucking is intense you will love this.

Oh, I think the reason you havent seen this topic around before is becouse its more suited for the Sex and Affection board.



Opium [and opiates in general], totally kill the sex drive.

[Which, for some people, can be counted as a blessing.]

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics