About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-10, 15:51
Fighting For Freedom Fighting For Freedom is offline
Regular
 
Default TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!

I've been experimenting with the tablet form for a few months now, and I have to say, I'm very pleased with the results.

I started off taking one tablet after I broke my toes. Then, at work one day my friend and I popped 5 each. In this country you can get 10 for about 50 cents, but I'm not sure how much they cost in the real world i.e not in SE Asia.

Anyway, after taking five at once, this is what happens to me:

a. After about 1 hour you start to feel really relaxed and semi-detached from your body, a little bit like snorting a line of ketamine.

b. Starting after about 3 hours you feel really euphoric - kinda God like.

c. Effect 'b' lasts about 12 hours. You also get really horny and if you boink your girl while you're on it, it takes you forever to reach fruition - similar effect to meth.

The only negative side effects I can think off is that it makes you smoke like a chimney, drink like a fish and eat like an anorexic ant i.e you can't.

Anyone else ever tried them? The tabs I use are 50mg a piece. If you can get hold of some, DEFINITELY give it a try. In addition, if you drink alcohol while you're wired, the God-like effect increses tremendously. Problem is, it makes me really sarcastic and I start taking the piss out of everyone!!
 #2 
Old 2002-12-10, 17:44
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!

Tramadol is a non narcotic analgesic also known as ultram, and ultracet is the time release form. I have taken it once or twice. The first time I took five 50 mg pills. Drowsiness was only effect. second time, I took Twice that, nothing more noticable...conclusion...ultram sucks ass. Go get some Dilaudid dude, and some phenergan. take 24 mg. Diluadid, and 150 mg phenergan. together orally, or 4 mg, dilaudid, and 25 mg phenergan I.V.ed

[This message has been edited by The pharmacist (edited 12-10-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-12-11, 01:58
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!

it's shit man at least with me has no rec value at all. ieven had like 100mg I.V. when i was in hospital. does relax ytou abit. i guess not much tho
 #4 
Old 2002-12-11, 02:05
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!

I like to give everyone a chance.

But fuck, this thread needs to die.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-11, 11:33
Fighting For Freedom Fighting For Freedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!

As do you sir.....as painfully as possible
 #6 
Old 2002-12-11, 13:02
Methadoneman Methadoneman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!

Ultram sucks, I can eat twenty chewing them, and as already said, they are non narcotic. That means they suck, I don't know if you have ever used any other types of meds, but you think that is good, wrong sorry dude. And as far as hydromorphon goes, I have eaten 15 2mg tablets along with a few percocets, and didn't get high. The only way to get an effect from hydromorphon is too bang it, which I never did, I seen my fiance get a shot at the hospital when she miscarried her first pregnancy, and she never messed with any drugs other then her valiums for anxitey attacks, but she was fucked up, like she was on dope. That shit will mess you up through injection. This topic is beat, that is why I thought I would try to put some decent realative info in it.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-11, 13:58
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!

actually ultram can get you high even the great and mighty junglist said you can get high off them theres even expierience reports on erowid i think you guys that said you ate abunch of them and didnt get a buzz are lieing just to lie ive eaten 6 and gotten this minature buzz but ive seen people eat 9 and claim they are really buzzing
 #8 
Old 2002-12-11, 16:17
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!

ive gotten high off of ultram.just take 400 mgs of it,you should get an opiate type high but without the sedative,nodding effects. its a nice high,if you ask me.feels a bit less heavy,like hydrocodone-light...
 #9 
Old 2002-12-12, 14:19
Fighting For Freedom Fighting For Freedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!

Exactly.....
 #10 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:11
t3knology t3knology is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!

ha

if u have someway of hooking us up with hydromorphone (dil) than do it up
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:36
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TRAMAL/TRAMADOL.......you have to try it!!



ok, someone has to say it.

YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, GET A HOOKUP OFF OF THIS BOARD.

do not ask for anything
do not solicit anything

it's not what the board's about.

do you yell to a friend in the other end of a crowded library "HEY, I'LL BUY THAT HEROINE FROM YOU!"
[no? well don't here... it's public.]

[as for private e-mails... well, uh...]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics