About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-10, 00:29
easyrider easyrider is offline
Regular
 
Default nicotine...?

ive heard if you concentrate the nicotine out of cigs you can kill someone with it... is that true?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-10, 00:58
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nicotine...?

Yeah I saw it on a post a while back in the drugs section. YOu should ask there. I think you have to take all the tobacco and soak it in something, and the nicotine will float to the bottom.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-10, 03:22
Regular
 
Default Re: nicotine...?

ummm better be put into drugs sections. mods....?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-10, 03:37
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nicotine...?

Yes, that is true. I don't think very much pure nicotine is really needed either, but I really don't know anything about the practical aspects of preparing/using it.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-10, 04:34
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nicotine...?

quote:
Originally posted by Thehurricane:
ummm better be put into drugs sections. mods....?


*Sigh* If you insist. BLTC, here we come!
 #6 
Old 2002-12-10, 06:05
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: nicotine...?

I believe something like 15mg pure nicotine delivered over a short time can kill a man. I don't really know the specifics.

This is really about poisons, though, and we only discuss the fun uses of them here.

Next stop, Bad Ideas.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics