About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-09, 22:09
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default What's your favorite bong liquid???

I just bought my first bong today, and I'm so fucking stoned... and I smoked 3 hours ago. Anyway, I loved how pure it was. The weed tasted and smelled the same as it did pre smoked. I was amazed! The hits, incredible. I took hits 3 times larger than I ever have! No cottonmouth, no horse throat... it was great.

Anyway, just wanted to know what your favorite drink is to put in your bong? I might try some fruit drinks or something.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-09, 22:12
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

fruity liquid is fun...

i like either steaming water or freezing water, either one will make the expirience very enjoyable.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-09, 22:52
Hurley44 Hurley44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

i prefer
in summer: orange juice makes it have a nice taste to it...

but in winter , i got nothing against going in my back yard and grabbing a few handfulls of freshly fallen snow....powder is great. especialy when it starts to melt from the heat , its such nice and clean water , its great
 #4 
Old 2002-12-09, 22:52
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

yes steaming hot water is very nice. and if you want to take even bigger hits add a touch of mint mouthwash. but man i love the steaming hits...i have a cold and it felt very nice on my throat. also very cold water. but i wouldn't put 100% juice in my bong. that leads to a sticky mess. especially if you get stoned and leave it out a few days.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-09, 23:03
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

i like orangina (sp?).
but my old glass bong broke, then my other bong got found by my mom. so i am bongless.

until i get my new bong: http://www.zong.com/twist/clear/ft150.html


 #6 
Old 2002-12-09, 23:06
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

ah, you bastard! zong's are beautiful!

[though i don't see one in my near future.]

i love orangina... though i haven't had it in a bong.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-09, 23:11
DoobyDoobyDoo DoobyDoobyDoo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

I like either passion fruit gatorade & ice cubes or orange soda. mmm tasty.
Peace Out

*Dooby Snacks*
 #8 
Old 2002-12-09, 23:27
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

Yeah, I used ice water. I couldn't beleive how smooth and absolutely awesome the hits were. No burning, very cool. I'm going to try steaming water over the christmas break (I get a 3 week break, and once I finish my college applications, I'll have plenty of time to warm myself up with some steamy bong hits )

I've heard vodka gives it a unique taste, but I would hate to waste vodka or weed (i heard alcohol lowers THC content in the smoke).

I noticed it tastes and smells much different. I hot boxed my car, and I couldn't even tell I had smoked in it. It smelt like something, just not the way weed does when you smoke it out of a pipe or in a joint.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-10, 00:09
maxpower02903 maxpower02903 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

The bongs i make out of the gatorade bottle used to be good with gatorade. Especially if the hose was a little short and you ended up getting a little taste of it. But at the end of the day, water is the best. No mess if you spill it (unless you smoked a lot out of it), and its readily availible and mostly free. Used bong water is so nasty and smells so bad.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-10, 00:41
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

True, even after 3 bowls, my bongs wrecked. My buddy dared me to take a swig. I made him go first. It was nasty, but I immediately felt myself get extra high. Could just be the weed kickin in more though.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-10, 00:43
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

Anyone think maybe Hot chocolate would work? It would be cool to have some chocolate weed hits, especially some hot chocolate in the could winter months.

[This message has been edited by KindBuddy (edited 12-10-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-12-10, 01:13
The Molecular Man The Molecular Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

try some ether, man that fuk you up nam sayin'


{This post rated PL: Pointlessly Lame}

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 12-10-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-12-10, 02:22
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

You're suggesting I put ether in something I'm holding a lighter against? You, sir, are an idiot.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-10, 02:51
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

quote:
Originally posted by The Molecular Man
try some ether, man that fuk you up nam sayin'


I REALLY hope that was sarcasm or you need to get a bottle full of ether take a lighter and see what happens when you put the lighter in the ether while your inhaling.....

*EDIT* lol forgot to put my fav liquid while im at it....I usually use hawiian(sp) punch with a bit of ice water to keep it from sticking to my bong..

[This message has been edited by Mallute (edited 12-10-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-12-10, 08:09
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

quote:
Originally posted by The Molecular Man:
try some ether, man that fuk you up nam sayin'


No I don't know what your saying, if that was even what that means. More people would understand you if you wrote in a real language (i.e. English). And after everyone can understand you, then they can flame you for giving such a stupid and dangerous suggestion. You should lay off the ether, nam sayin'?


P.S. My favorite liquid would have to be either ice water or boiling water. I never quite got the whole juice and/or other flavoured liquid in the bong trend. Makes for a sticky mess inside your piece.

[This message has been edited by kronikus (edited 12-10-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-12-10, 08:26
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

When I used to; I tried water, iced water and milk...all go fine.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-20, 12:45
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

coffee iced in sumer hot black coffee in winter.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-20, 18:36
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

robo... beleive me?
 #19 
Old 2002-12-20, 19:13
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

[quote]orangina/quote]

I'm looking at 3 bottles of the stuff right now...


Hmm...

 #20 
Old 2002-12-21, 04:09
Regular
 
umm that place near that other place
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

well we can all tell that the shit molecular man smokes is either very good cuz it fucked him up so bad he thought of puttin ether in a bong or horrible cuz he is so desperate he wants to endanger himself just for a better high.

anyways ive never had anything but water but i do know that if u make a bong outta a coconut or pineapple the result is very rewarding
 #21 
Old 2002-12-21, 07:54
Godthought Godthought is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

I cannot speak from personal experience, but I did once have a very strange friend who claimed to have been able to fill one of the upper chambers of a multi-chamber bong with ether. He said it was quite effective, although the weed itself became rather an irrelevancy.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-21, 09:31
illusion illusion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

Usually just water. Once I was out somewhere and I had to improvise so I used Iced Coffee. It worked quiet well actually.
 #23 
Old 2003-01-03, 11:20
BondageBarbi BondageBarbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

used blue berry icee once, but i was too faded to remeber if it was any good...also we used rain water and ice cubes...we were walking home from taco bell, and i filled my cup up with rain water...it had a slight lemon taste, cuz thats what i was drinking

PS:may our zong rest in pieces...we had a nice little half foot i kink zong and it got the job done...then the second day we had it my friend dropped it...when they told me i was sad, very sad....but now we got a nice sherlock bubbler...i would rather be taking zong rips though,

[This message has been edited by BondageBarbi (edited 01-03-2003).]
 #24 
Old 2003-01-03, 11:59
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

coke. but its a sticky fucking mess.

oh well it still tastes good.
 #25 
Old 2003-01-03, 12:05
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite bong liquid???

Blue vanilla slurpee from 7-11 sounds good to me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics