About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-08, 04:23
chemmy_chemmy_420 chemmy_chemmy_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default what is yaba

i heard this is a drug what does it do to you exactly?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-08, 05:46
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what is yaba

I am not sure but I believe Yaba is a tablet form of amphetamine or methamphetamine. From what I seem to remember it is very popular in places like Taiwan and Malaysia. You can either eat or smoke it. And I believe it is more powerful than normal meth...I could be full of shit and wrong, so go look on google

Okay, just got more info on Yaba. It was originaly synthesized in Nazi Germany, the same greats who brought us methadone. It is pronounced Yarba, and is now more used than heroin in Thailand. It causes euphoria and sometimes intense visuals, most likely a form of paranoid skizophrenia in my opinion. The ingredients include salt, household cleaning chemicals, lithium from camera batteries and distilled cold medicines( probably for the pseudoephidrine or dxm).

By the way hartattack....Always follow the pharmacists instructions when taking a medication and call the pharmacist or your DR. if you have any adverse effects or questions.

[This message has been edited by The pharmacist (edited 12-08-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-12-08, 06:27
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what is yaba

quote:
Originally posted by The pharmacist:
I am not sure but I believe Yaba is a tablet form of amphetamine or methamphetamine. From what I seem to remember it is very popular in places like Taiwan and Malaysia. You can either eat or smoke it. And I believe it is more powerful than normal meth...I could be full of shit and wrong, so go look on google


but you are The pharmacist!!!!!!
 #4 
Old 2002-12-08, 09:02
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what is yaba

Why dont people get this!

EROWID.ORG
 #5 
Old 2002-12-08, 09:52
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what is yaba

quote:
Originally posted by lpgeni:
Why dont people get this!

EROWID.ORG



Wait, I don't understand! Please help me!
 #6 
Old 2002-12-08, 10:31
jimbo_yu jimbo_yu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what is yaba

read this.....check out the diary entries, read all of them if you wanna know the truth on this nasty drug
http://www.thailandlife.com/drugs/index.html

"the pharmesist" is spot on, the effects are that of meth but stronger, so if you know what meth is like (i dont)its like that but better - with a shorter more intense high and its very addictive...

[This message has been edited by jimbo_yu (edited 12-08-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-12-08, 15:13
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: what is yaba

the effects are like meth cause it is meth. it's just a purer form of (meth)amphetamine thats usually in pill form...a little different than most shit state side.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-08, 21:00
doctor drunk doctor drunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what is yaba

Little red pills of methamphetamine. Manufactured on industrial scale in Burma and trafficked into Thailand. I have to say though I was in Thailand for 7 weeks and although I did a shitload of drugs I never even saw a single yaba pill. Possibly cos I didnt ask, possibly because the authorities are cracking down so hard on it that it is completely underground. Its also called crazy medicine in Thailand cos if you do methaphetamine enough you can go psychotic.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-09, 04:08
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what is yaba

I also neglected to mention that yaba also has some of the byproducts of heroin mixed into it, as far as my information says...don't know if it is true, could be like the strychnine in acid and glass in mdma rumours, but who knows, we are talking about a drug produced in the golden triangle region.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics