About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-07, 17:14
KindBuddy KindBuddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Break it up or not?

I've got one bud of some pretty good weed left, and I want to make it last for 3 people. I never usually worry about it, I just break it up and put it into my pipe. Will it burn longer/more effeciently if I just but the bud in whole?

BTW, I use a glass pipe with a really deep bowl, but it is really small in diameter (I can't even touch the bottom of the bowl with my finger). I don't think this really matters, but you never know.

Is there any other way to smoke it that would be more effecient, like maybe making a bong or something? I also have a metal pipe, but it usually burns to quickly and I don't like the taste. Anyone know how to make a little bit of good bud go a long way?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-07, 18:06
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Break it up or not?

if you really want to conserve bud then just pack enough for one big hit that way nothing is burning when your not hitting it.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-07, 20:52
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Break it up or not?

If you break it up it will have more of a surface area to burn so it will burn and hit faster. Also when you break it up theres just more broken spots for air and flame to get around into so it get all over the weed.

So if you do NOT want it to burn fast dont break it up.

Although the bowl seems so small to begin with breaking it up may not affect it that, that much.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-08, 01:33
Big_Bowls Big_Bowls is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Break it up or not?

The more cut up dope is, the higher you get from it, although, yes, it does burn alot faster.

To get higher off a smaller amount of pot I sometimes use a "bucket" or a "piser". Basicly it's just a 2L bottle, which you cut the top part off, and then you get a 600mL bottle with a hole in the bottom of it and you fill the 2L up with water. With the cap or a cap, you make a hole in it(using sissors or a knife) and make a tinfoil bowl in. You then put a small amount of weed in the small bowl and light it(when it's in the 2L b. with only a small amount of air in it, of course the rest being water), while slowly lifting the 600mL bottle up. You then slowly suck(after taking the cap off) while pushing the 600mL bottle into the water so some gets through. You then suck fast to get all the smoke and hold for as long as you can. Each bowl is for one person, but you get really high. It only takes about 2 or 3 bowls a person to start feeling it.

Hope that wasnt too confusing.

 #5 
Old 2002-12-08, 07:04
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Break it up or not?

quote:
Originally posted by Big_Bowls:
Hope that wasnt too confusing.


it was
 #6 
Old 2002-12-08, 09:49
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Break it up or not?

Break it up you pussy!

(Joke)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics