About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-05, 06:07
scoff scoff is offline
Regular
 
Default 2 Meth questions

1. I read on a page that when smoking meth, you're supposed to take the lighter away from the pipe for a few seconds after you start to hit it, then hold it up again. Is this true?

2. Has anyone here ever injected meth? Does it feel better than smoking or railing? I don't plan on trying it, but I'm just curious.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-05, 09:07
sexual assault sexual assault is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Meth questions

quote:
Originally posted by scoff:
1. I read on a page that when smoking meth, you're supposed to take the lighter away from the pipe for a few seconds after you start to hit it, then hold it up again. Is this true?

2. Has anyone here ever injected meth? Does it feel better than smoking or railing? I don't plan on trying it, but I'm just curious.



I usually keep the flame close at first, until it starts really hitting, then pull it away slowly throughout the hit. If it starts to boil, then the heat is too intense, and you should move the lighter down about an inch or so.

Injecting meth makes the high more intense, and last longer, because you get it all at once and it doesn't waste any. However, injecting it is very bad for your veins, and they will end up collapsing.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-05, 10:11
scoff scoff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2 Meth questions

Thanks sexual assault, but if in the end of a smoked bowl there's a black residue where the meth was, does that mean I held the lighter too close?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-05, 10:48
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: 2 Meth questions

No, it means your stuff was cut and/or not made/cleaned right.

good clean meth will [theoretically] burn clean no mater the heat intensity [for the most part].
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics