About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-05, 05:01
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default do these have any recreational value?

CHLORDIAZEPOX pills.. perscription in capsule. double colored.

Also.. EFFEXOR pills, come in a capsule i think and they arnt in a bottle, they are on a sheet.

I hear chlordiazepoxid are benzo's so I took a few, but I want to know if they are good enough to use recreationaly.

Update: Other name for the chlordiazepoxid pills other name is Librium or something like that. They are 25mg pills.

[This message has been edited by leet0x (edited 12-05-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-05, 06:02
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

Bump***

Quick response please! I want to get messed up!

{It's bad enough to bump a thread that was only a couple of days back, but to do it to one the same day is A Bozo No-no.

Please don't do it again.

And the 'I want to get messed up' is most certainly contrary to rules for posting here.

Remember reading anything regarding keeping things theoretical ?}


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 12-05-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-12-05, 06:21
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

The Librium is a benzo. Take a couple and get mellow. Note that 25mg is a large dose, so don't start thinking you need a dozen pills to get high (or low, as the case may be). Start slow and see how you react.

Effexor is an antidepressant, and is fairly useless recreationally.

Please don't ask for help getting "messed up". It makes us think you're twelve and looking for a quick buzz. Don't be twelve, okay?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-05, 07:05
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

Yea sorry about that haha, just got a little impatient because now I have to wait until tommorow to use them. My sister takes them for her alchohal withdrawls and on the bottle it says take 2-3 per day as needed.
So I will take 2, if that doesnt do anything at all, I will boost the dose.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-05, 08:58
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

they don't seem to be doing much.. im taking more, I am at 4 pills right now.. I think I will just do the rest when I wake up tommorow.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-05, 11:21
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

hmm, well I took 9 over like a 2-3 hour period. 4 at first, then 5 more. Im feeling a little more buzzed now, after taking the extra 5, feeling pretty good, but not as good as a few xanax.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-05, 17:38
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

stealing your sisters alcohol withdrawl meds? she is trying to strighten out her life and your gona fuck it up for her? you should get cancer and die slow.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-06, 03:17
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

thats a little harsh buddy. But ya I agree that stealing her meds are pretty low.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-07, 19:45
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

man whatever, she uses them to get high. I don't think im ever doing that again. I took a bunch and I can barely even remember the last 2 days.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-08, 00:47
maxpower02903 maxpower02903 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

i guess it worked then
 #11 
Old 2002-12-08, 03:28
Calvin Calvin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

holy shit your a dumb motherfucker.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-08, 06:01
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

Downward spiral has commenced.

Initiating countdown.

Thread closure in T-minus 5...
 #13 
Old 2002-12-08, 14:24
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: do these have any recreational value?

On the bottle it says take 3-4 a day as needed. So I made sure I wouldn't overdose. I took 5, then about 2 hours later I took 4 more. I'm fine now, they just made me sleep a lot so the last few days are kinda weird cuz of the hours I slept.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics