About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:02
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Many Questions....

After responding to various topics, I started wondering about certain drugs and other things...

1. WTF is Fenantyl??? Ive heard its about the equivalent to morphine, but 100 times stronger. Is it more addictive than morphine? And has anyone tried it?

2. Im considering purchasing 1 pill of ecstasy and dividing it into very small pieces, maybe 1/10th the pill size, and occasionally taking at school. I dont wanna have a full blown "love fest" at school, but in small amounts I figure it would maybe help me open up a little more. Any suggestions?

3. Is there any other way to test an ecstasy pills for MDMA without using the 'Dancesafe' kit. I definately dont wanna have to try and hide that from my parents.

Thanks.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:06
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

quote:
2. Im considering purchasing 1 pill of ecstasy and dividing it into very small pieces, maybe 1/10th the pill size, and occasionally taking at school. I dont wanna have a full blown "love fest" at school, but in small amounts I figure it would maybe help me open up a little more. Any suggestions?

i think the E would have very little effect if too small an amount were used.
an easier solution, however, would be to take ritalin before class.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:14
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

quote:
Originally posted by Old Sammy:
2. Im considering purchasing 1 pill of ecstasy and dividing it into very small pieces, maybe 1/10th the pill size, and occasionally taking at school. I dont wanna have a full blown "love fest" at school, but in small amounts I figure it would maybe help me open up a little more. Any suggestions?


that sounds like a good idea but you dont want people to regard you as a druggie or a loser if they found out you were doing E in school to "open up a little more". and if you care about grades at all i dont think you should do this too often. however, sure, try it, sounds like fun. maybe break it into 1/4 peices? and i dont know much about ecstacy but i hear drink water etc etc - go to erowid.com (if you dont already know of that site) to find out about ecstacy dosage etc.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:18
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

Well most users take 1/2 of a pill, so I figure a pill about 1/5 or so should do the trick. I guess I dont really need drugs for school, I've learned to open up on my own, but it was just a thought. School can definately get boring sometimes...
 #5 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:33
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

i would go at 1/4 of E... ive never heard of fenantyl, but theirs a pill called fentanyl.. maybe u ment that? that is your basic pain reliever thats given before and after surgery.. if u wanna test X for mdma jus buy 2, and test 1/2 of one and then if it works then.. yea..
 #6 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:35
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

also sammy, dont believe everything people put on here.. people are trying to look for the gullible person and keep telling them messed up stuff, such as the gum and orange juice can get you high bit..
 #7 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:52
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

Instead of E to open up at school I would suggest coke it will make make you open up and talk more and you would still be able to function normally.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-04, 23:55
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

lol wut if he cant afford it tho? if he couldnt, i'd open the day off with ritalin or adderall, both of those help you open up and talk more..
 #9 
Old 2002-12-05, 00:00
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

i'd use adderol or something similar.

it's easier to open up when you're not trippin...
 #10 
Old 2002-12-05, 00:05
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

the extacy idea actually sounds like a pretty good one... it might be tough to divide it into chunks that tiny, though.

Might go with quarters, like someone said.

And no, there isn't any real way to test pills other than with chemical reagents. Except trying them.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-05, 00:26
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

ive never tried xtc before cuz i never really thought about it.. all i do is smoke weed and pop pills when im at school..
 #12 
Old 2002-12-05, 03:23
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

Old Sammy, Fentanyl ia an extremely potent narctoic analgesic. It has four forms. The fentanyl lonzenge which is for rescue doses for constant opiate users. Aqtic, the fentanyl lonzenge on a stick (sucker). The transderman (skin absorbed) adhesive patch, which comes in 25, 50, and 100 microgram per hour dosages, which last two to three days.
Fentanyl is highly addictive, and quite deadly as the dose ranges between 50 and 200 microgramx (millionths of a gram). Fentanyl is ashort term analgesic painkiller only lasting about an hour in IV form. I recomend you use extreme caution when I.V. ing, But the patch is a good tool for beginers, but it usualy takes approximately 5 to 8 hrs to recieve full effect. A 20 mg. crushed oxy will give you a great nod with the patch. Just some friendly info from your friend the Pharmacist...to correct another post in this forum there is no marketed Fentanyl pill or capsle available in the Uninted States

[This message has been edited by The pharmacist (edited 12-05-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-12-05, 05:11
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

i hear that if you take some Fenantyl and then take some bubble gum soaked in orange juice it is a really nice high.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-05, 09:19
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

Old sammy don't bother with xtc in school it won't be as much fun as with your friends.

Taking tiny amounts won't do squat either, and taking all of a pill will just get you caught. Only a muppet won't realise your buzzing your tits off.

Whilst not a brilliant way of cheaking for mdma still easier than carting pill testing kits around.

Is to always buy from the same person/dealer, if possible to buy straight from a real dealer then do so. They are less likely to try and kill or harm there customers. Pills that have hard edges and don't crumble easily are a good sign.

Also anything without a logo on do not touch, you don't know what it is, pills usually have alsorts of pictures and symbols on them. Just like acid.

If you are unsure about the pill take half of it, it is better to fuck up on half a pill than a whole one.

However naturaly there are a few spanners, retards and general cheap skates, either cutting there product or making very poor mdma.

These scummy bastards continue to give drugs a bad reputation(maybe to keep them confined to the black market to line there pockets) so the only way to be certain is to buy testing kits.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-05, 17:57
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

quote:
Pills that have hard edges and don't crumble easily are a good sign.

not true. different pills could use different binders, presses, any manner of things that could give a "softer" affect on the pill. this does not, in any way, validate the contents of the pill.

as for designs- this is also false. a design is another option of the presser- but pills with designs will sell more readily than ones without because of this idea.
[oh, and for acid designs, there was blank acid tabs around that were supposedly good that i never got to try, goddamnit]

*tips hat to adihash*

[This message has been edited by CRaZyAmishMaN (edited 12-05-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-12-05, 20:23
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

How much does one pill of E go for anyways? After reading these posts I really wanna try some for sure. After learning that I and most other teenagers have been completely lied to by the govt. about E.(Little known fact, more people die from Liposuction than from E. Lipo= 19 deaths per 100,000 operations. E= 2 deaths per 100,000 doses. Aint that a bitch. I had to find that out from the Donahue show and not from my "health" class.)
Edit - And WTF is adderal, its not on Erowid, and only one thing came up when I searched for it. Thx.

[This message has been edited by Old Sammy (edited 12-05-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-12-05, 20:28
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

adderal is a prescription drug for ADD or ADHD. it contains various amphetamines.

[ritalin is a similar drug]

E doesn't go without it's risks- and negative effects.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-05, 20:40
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

speaking of ritalin, my friends on it now, and he said that someone thats not prescribed to it and takes it can become all hyper and alert and stuff.. but then another person said that it would make you tired or it wont work at all.. wut will it actually do? all i can find on here is crushing it up and snorting it..
 #19 
Old 2002-12-05, 20:41
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

Well, like all things, prices of E vary a lot from place to place, dealer to dealer.

Around here its like $15 a pill I think. I'm not sure though, I've never bought it (or really asked about the price too much).
 #20 
Old 2002-12-05, 20:44
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

amphetamine effects vary from person to person but it should make you "up", alert, able to concentrate...

E's around 15-20 a pill here.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-05, 20:49
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

CRaZyAmishMaN I didn't realise that the edges of the pill made a difference thanks for the heads-up.

As well pills are dirt cheap in England most cost around �3, thats why I tend to be over cautious.


[This message has been edited by adihash (edited 12-05-2002).]
 #22 
Old 2002-12-05, 20:52
THC_Is_Your_Friend THC_Is_Your_Friend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

As ecstasy prices go, there is a huge variation depending on where you live, in the North of England where i currently live, you can pick up a tab for as little as �1.50 ($2.35)but prices average at about �3.00 ($4.70)as you go further south, the prices generally increase, with it peaking in London at about �5.00 - �8.00. I am not sure about the prices of ecstacy in the US but the common range is between $10-$30 depending on location/situation etc.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-05, 21:19
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

Success! I've just found a reason to justify taking small amounts of MDMA at school. There is this once girl, beautiful as hell, a couple of my friends talk to her and say she is definately nice and cool to talk to and shit and they repeatedly tell me if I would just talk to her, I'd have a shot with her. Well, I now see a reason to take E at school.... Thx for all your help!

Edit - And no, I don't plan on bragging about being on E at school. I dont use drugs to be cool like some jackasses do.

[This message has been edited by Old Sammy (edited 12-05-2002).]
 #24 
Old 2002-12-05, 21:24
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

[and Old Sammy walks up to the girl, trippin, and says some dumb shit.]

just talk to her sober!
will MDMA affect you in such small amounts?
(like 1/4 pill?)

if you take too much you will surely look like a moron to this girl.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-05, 21:28
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

Well actually, I've been trying to get some of my cheerleader friends to do the work for me. It aint workin though, they all just say the same thing... "awww, thats so cute. You'd guys be great together. just go up and talk to her." I'm REAL shy. I'm the quiet kid who sits in the back of the class(but not the psycho kid who sits in the back and is real quiet, but comes to school with carvings on his body... )
 #26 
Old 2002-12-05, 23:04
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

adderal will make you feel energized, euphoric, talkative, passive about everything, etc.

dexedrine,adderal,etc all amphetamines do this unless you have ADD.

they will help you socially.
 #27 
Old 2002-12-06, 12:54
jimbo_yu jimbo_yu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

quote:
Originally posted by CRaZyAmishMaN:
just talk to her sober!

will MDMA affect you in such small amounts?
(like 1/4 pill?)

if you take too much you will surely look like a moron to this girl.



If you take 1/4 of a pill you will feel only minor effects (a little speedy & more awake)its best to take it in halfs to feel anything worthwhile.

CRaZyAmishMaN is right, speak to her sober - if you take to much she will catch on...
 #28 
Old 2002-12-06, 13:52
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

The idea u got have been on my mind too, but i think that it could easily develop into an addiction, maybe antidepressives is the answer-im gonna try get a prescription out of my doctor soon. I dont have real problems in school, i am just so damn NOT motivated, therefore ive tweaked a bit druing some late noon french-lessons, but ive stopped and am only during it on holidays, maybe weekends.
 #29 
Old 2002-12-06, 14:04
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

Guys.... small doses do have an effect. Small doses are how Adam was originally used. There was a shrink who discovered MDA and MDMA's empathic properties and used small doses on himself and his patients (obviously with consent) in order to facilitate more open communication. It eventually spread to the point where it was relatively popular in the psychiatric (sp?) community.

Thats what the stuff was orignally for. Then in '85 it was Scheduled and the Psychs werent even allowed to do research on it anymore. Bullshit.

[This message has been edited by AvatarofPower (edited 12-06-2002).]
 #30 
Old 2002-12-08, 14:15
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Many Questions....

quote:
Originally posted by Tchort:
adderal will make you feel energized, euphoric, talkative, passive about everything, etc.

dexedrine,adderal,etc all amphetamines do this unless you have ADD.

they will help you socially.



Tchort, I need to get a script for Dextro-Amphetamine. Physics class is so hard and I cannot find the motivation to want to learn it. Along with many other reasons and I just love the positive feeling I get when I take it.

I already have been playing the bullshit symptoms to my parents and going to see a doctor soon. I'm 17 and never been diagonsed under ADD or ADHD. Do you think I could pull it off to my doctor to get Adderall?

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics