About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-04, 20:48
maxpower02903 maxpower02903 is offline
Regular
 
Default Smokeless Tobacco

I tried it for the first time today earlier at work and i didnt really feel anything. I actually did it twice. I just figured it was becuase i did it outside and it was very cold (around 20 F). I am back in my dorm now trying it and im still not feeling anything. Im fairly dissapointed. I guess im just wondering i could be doing it wrong? I just have a little wad stuck between my bottom gum and lip. My friend said i was doing it right but why no "buzz" that ive heard you can get from this??

Another thing ive noticed about myself is i can only get a real buzz from cigarettes if i am standing up when i smoke it. I dont know why. Does this happen to anyone else?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-04, 21:27
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Smokeless Tobacco

you may not have enough in
[especially if you have a nicotine tolerance]
 #3 
Old 2002-12-07, 09:30
scoff scoff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Smokeless Tobacco

Most likely, you need some more dip in your mouth to get a better effect. It also may be the brand. Skoal is the best. If it's something cheap, it often doesn't do shit.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-08, 01:25
maxpower02903 maxpower02903 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Smokeless Tobacco

Its cherry skoal. Im going to try to put some more in at once i just have a hard time fitting it all. One more thing - i dont plan on making this a habit, but i just killed this tin in about 4 days. The majority of was done sitting at my computer one right after another. If this is the only time i ever do it, my gums and teeth wont be all messed up right? I remeber we had a high school assembly about this stuff and they showed pictures of some messed up mouths from this, but thats after continued use, correct?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-08, 03:59
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Smokeless Tobacco

quote:
Originally posted by maxpower02903:
Another thing ive noticed about myself is i can only get a real buzz from cigarettes if i am standing up when i smoke it. I dont know why. Does this happen to anyone else?


I don't know about the snuff, but I'm wondering if the cigarette thing is because you're not inhaling deeply enough, or your lungs aren't getting enough of the smoke (nicotine & CO) into your bloodstream when you're sitting down.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics